Search results for query: *

1. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

I have noticed few location of castles that are very easy to overtake with archers and few melee.
    The place is around Maelond Castle, near Vinica.
    Several castles that can be used in rotation are Westry, Lyndel, Waal and Riar.
    and also you can use castles nearby Desert Outpost.
    They are very useful if you happened to being in war with one of nation that owns the Castles.
    Also very useful obtaining free troops after taking over the castles.
    Transfer troops out empty and let them take over again.meanwhile you are taking over rest of their kingdom.  Soon they will be trapped spawning in those castles.  Easy picking for capture and release.
    When pease time comes I will keep few castles empty of troops as to attract their initial attack.
    It gets to be boring after awhile though.
  2. Best one handed Sword?

For close quarter battle, I prefer military pick.  With best speed, damage and reach weapon out there, if you cannot land a shot due to crowding then it's pure worthless.  Recently used a saber sword accidentally, it's called tampered nomad sabre.  It does 45c damage and it's a killing machine in close combat.  It does not one shot anything but really does lands lot of hits in close combat.
  3. Perisno: The New Beginning (v. II, Patch 3: 03.apr.2019)

Woow, didn't noticed that, awesome  :lol:
    Thanks for all the great features.

Makes my life whole lot easier. :party: :party: :party:
  4. Perisno: The New Beginning (v. II, Patch 3: 03.apr.2019)

This got pretty addictive.  Played quite a bit recently.

Do you happened to have a plan to add a script where making the transfer of the captured prisoners easier?

It's taking a toll on me :dead:

I have seen a mod that had that feature on it. Shift left or right arrow moves the entire prisoners.  I have forgot which mod it was. 
    It sure does helps out alot.  Clicking mouse hundreds of times, it's really hard on my body.  Sometimes I feel like I am only playing half the time other half transfering prisoners.

If you have that, it will the perfect mod of all time. :grin:

If I was working that hard at work then I will probably get a good raise and the bonus.  :party:
  5. Perisno: The New Beginning (v. II, Patch 3: 03.apr.2019)

Jason Kemp said:
    Jason Kemp said:
    (...)but the leader of the Realm of the Falcon didn´t gave me any fiefs at all. After each siege/battle, only appeared the "Ask for no reward" option and inmediately he assigned it to another lord (or himself)(...)

Problem solved.
    Base mod + "Hotfix 2 for Patch 1" did the trick.

Thx for the support, Leonion.

Great game Leonion!!!  Appreciate the all the work you've done, Perisno is my top favorite mod.

But Help!!!
    For the life of me, I can get any fief...  :dead:
    I have downloaded and installed the latest full mod with the patch and it didn't worked. 
    Tried the repatch... redownload, reinstall. 
    Finally deleted the folder and tried the above method.  Downloaded old base mod + plus the patch.
    And still do not giving me an option to ask for fief. 
    I only get "Ask for no reward" option...

Thank you for the new mod!!!  Have been looking forward to something.

Edit, Oopse, I didn't noticed the Hotfix 2 for Patch 1 link in the beginning of the page.
    Was only fiddling with the files upload in Nexus.
    I will try it when I get back home, HA!!! :grin:
Back
Top Bottom