Search results for query: *

1. More Restrictions On Skills For Classes

Cav who don't take archery as their ability shouldn't be able to shoot Archers shouldn't be able to just mount horses and ride just like cav Inf shouldn't be able to pick up bow/arrows and mount horses I thought the whole point of a class system was discerning each class and its skill from...
  2. Why is TW still not allowing custom servers?

I remember back in the beta days, there was a mod to host custom servers, which was patched up once EA was released. My question is, why? Why is taleworlds still forcing us to play on official servers with official balance? Why not allow the community to tweak it by themselves to their own...
  3. Disable Stacks for Now Except for Clan Battles/Allow Opt out

Currently, the M&B multiplayer population is extremely low. I agree, playing on the same team with friends can be fun, but it is ridiculously unfair against pubs, who are forced to fight against teams that are better coordinated and have better players compared to their own inferior team mates...
  4. Heavy Cav should be 190 gold

All the heavy cav costs have been adjusted to 200 gold. I feel this, combined with other nerfs, make heavy cav far too UP atm. The new lancing relative speed makes it almost impossible to kill any troop with a single hit, thus heavily reducing the "shock value" of heavy cav. In addition, cav...
  5. A MP turnaround

Over the course of the past month, MP has died pretty rapidly. Now, there are only 10 or 20 people queuing compared to hundreds of people at launch. I think it is time for TaleWorlds to change course rather aha stick to their original course. IMO, TaleWorlds have always been incredibly slow at...
  6. Suggestions on matchmaking queueing

Taleworlds have recently made some changes for matchmaking. They were in the right direction, but I found the overall action lacking. The two areas that I want to address most are leaving and team matchmaking. I feel that Taleworlds current action against team matchmaking is simply lacking. By...
  7. send_message_to_url returns ERROR as only string

if (isset($_GET['type']) and isset($_GET["id"])) {         //proper request should be -- 127.0.0.1/api.php?type=1&guid=guid&id=id&username=username         if ($_GET['type'] == PLAYER_JOINED_EVENT) {             if (!isRegistered($_GET["guid"])) {                 registerPlayer($_GET["guid"]...
  8. Help with particles + tracking agents

So hi, I'm doing a bit of multiplayer scripting atm and is using the particle_burst operation. However, I would like to preferably specify the amount of time the particle burst OR be able t remove the previous particles that I bursted before the full time has elapsed. Is there anyway to do so...
  9. Installing WSE on dedicated server

Hey everyone, I'm having a bit of trouble installing WSE on my dedicated mod files. So I appended everything that contains an _addon and switchd the process_operations.py file when asked for.. So after I've done that, I added a bit of logic into wse_chat_message_received but for some reason it...
Back
Top Bottom