Search results for query: *

1. After 2 years of a successful EA launch I just want to say "Thanks!"

Currently this game is one big joke. after 2 years we don't have real content. Multiplayer - skirmish is up to 100 players playing non-stop. They think that 1242151241 won matches will give them anything? Well, no. All hope is in moders, Thanks to them we can get a real gameplay, I think we are all waiting for Napoleonic Wars, Persistent Kingdoms or Mercenary mod, etc etc.

I am very disappointed with how TW works. I have the impression that they are listening to a few top nolife guys. Not seeing what the community really wants. For example, own dedicated servers. Of course, then the number of players on skirmish would be +/- 10 players. But trust me, no one wants to play the same tryhards all the time.

Moders, gods bless you and pls, make this game alive.

love you all community!

I love singleplayer, only one good think in this game.
  2. Ari cie rucha na rangi

Ari cie rucha na rangi
  3. [BEAST#1] Preferred Game Mode [Vote]

Clan/Team: Sons of Odin
    Which is your preferred Game Mode? Best of Three
  4. [BEAST#1] Class restriction [Vote]

Clan/Team:Sons of Odin
    Do you want to impose a class restriction? yes
    If a class restriction is imposed, which restriction do you prefer? 2
  5. Tournament in EU [brainstorming]

Teamname: Sons of Odin
    Contact persons: https://steamcommunity.com/id/wolfowskywolfowolf/
    Roster (with Steam links) (max 12 players):
    WolfGnar
    Murloc
    Crushade
    Dragon
    Szwedzki
    Domcio
    Mieszko/Szelton
  6. Sons of Odin [PL]

Sons of Odin [PL]

We Will Drink From Your Skull! Jesteśmy grupą weteranów z poprzedniej części M&B, nasi członkowie dowodzili w większych klanach na Persistent World i Kingdom. Skupiamy się głównie na Native ale nie wykluczamy innych modyfikacji. W naszym klanie nie ma lidera, klan działa jako wspólnota -...
Back
Top Bottom