Search results for query: *

• Users: RLTYProds
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. RLTYProds

What would it take to modify Blood & Gold: Carribean's formations system?

Hey, all! Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post it on. I would have posted it in Snowbird's B&G forum, but it's apparently devoid of any activity since 2017. Anyways, I would like to modify B&G's restrictive "formations" system into something that resembles WFAS, or even Native Warband...
  2. RLTYProds

0.26 - While king, most troops from all owned villages are missing.

Hi again. For some reason, being a king leads to being unable to recruit troops from all villages owned by your faction. To clarify, JUST the villages. Castles and towns work perfectly. I've tried it with all cultures, too. The only troops you can recruit from villages are the two lowest tier...
  3. RLTYProds

Question - How do remove the screaming when sprinting (0.26)

Hi! So this has been a question at the back of my mind for almost 2 years now. I only remembered I had the question after getting back on Silverstag for the first time in months and then having my ears blasted with a loud scream when I started sprinting indoors. The question is: How do you...
  4. RLTYProds

Changing Guards inside Castle Halls (Player Faction)

Heya! I hope this is the right section for me to post this. So I've just discovered a way to change the castle guards INSIDE the castle halls thanks to user Rodrigo Robaldo's post here: NOW the problem is, I'm running Silverstag. Yes, I can still change the castle guards using this method...
  5. RLTYProds

(Suggestion) Battle Cries, Expanded Morale System

I've always hated Native Warband's morale system. It was merely a gauge to be kept up, and was only an annoyance at best, and an inhibitor at worst. Furthermore, I've always adored medieval movies and even those with fictional armies in them (LOTR, for example) and I was wondering if anyone else...
Back
Top Bottom