Search results for query: *

1. Kaxell

Resolved Beta 1.4.3 - Family members stop being eligible for leading parties.

Hey! This issue should be fixed with the latest beta patch. Thank you for reporting it.
  2. Kaxell

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

My game crashes EVERY TIME on Custom Battle. Even if are 2 units. This happen all the time in e1.4.2 and I reinstalled the game because I was thinking this was from a mod. Please fix this asap

Hello, we found out the issue and solving it. For the time being, please choose a map before starting a custom battle.
  3. Kaxell

In Progress [1.3 / Beta 1.4] Crash on Assigning NPC Lords Focus Points

Hello! Thank you for your time and effort. The fix will be on live in the upcoming patches.
  4. Kaxell

Need More Info [Bug] Help! I'm stuck as a siege tent!

Thank you for reporting it! We are working to fix it at the moment.
  5. Kaxell

Which leveling system do you prefer Warband or Bannerlord?

It is really weird that charm doesn't level up from attempting and passing persuasion checks. My merc spent the early game mostly negotiating blood feuds and convincing wayward maidens to return to their fathers. Somehow this career as a negotiator didn't make him any more persuasive.
    Hey! This is a bug that will be fixed in the upcoming patches. Also successful bartering will give some charm xp as well.
  6. Kaxell

Resolved Can't randsom a lord /leader, they randomly disapear from your prisoner hold

Hey! The prisoned lords can escape from your party, just like how you can escape from them. We will check if the notification do not pop up when a prisoner escapes.
  7. Kaxell

Resolved Bug with quest "Army of Poachers"

Hey! This should be fixed with e1.0.1 . Please give it a chance and see if the problem still occurs. Thanks!
  8. Kaxell

Resolved Görev başarısız olunca crash

Yeni güncelleme ile (e1.0.1) düzeltilmiştir. Tekrar deneyebilirsiniz.
  9. Kaxell

[e1.0.0] Peasant that shows way broke my quest and save.

Hey! This is fixed with the patch e1.0.1 . Thanks for reporting!
  10. Kaxell

In Progress Castle stuck at 0 daily production

Hello, can you send the save file in which this situation happening?
  11. Kaxell

In Progress Game breaking issue.

Hello, looters are spawned from the hideouts, and hideouts are cleared either by lords or by the player. If lords are somehow weakened, then the looters might take the lead and suppress the lords for some time.
    We will take a look at the reason why they cannot recruit men easily, and balance it.
    In the meantime, you can help the lords by clearing some hideouts.
    Thank you for reporting!
  12. Kaxell

Need More Info CTD with game breaking bug with exception in description

Hey! Thank you for reporting it. Can you send the save file please?
  13. Kaxell

Resolved Sea Rider Hideout crash

Hello and thanks for reporting! We are investigating the issue right now, and fix it as soon as possible.
  14. Kaxell

Resolved Bug with quest "Army of Poachers"

Thank you for reporting it. We are investigating the problem and fix it as soon as possible.
Back
Top Bottom