Search results for query: *

1. La_Bayard_95

Could someone make this for me?

Can someone make me one of the these skirted coats? Don't worry about texturing it, I can do that. - Bayard
  2. La_Bayard_95

Help with mesh

Click on the mesh and then click 'Selected' -> 'Export static mesh'
    Of the files types you can choose none are the ones you mentioned above.
  3. La_Bayard_95

Help with mesh

ndo, 3ds, ai, dae, gltf/glb, lwo/lxo, obj, ply, ps/eps, stf, svg. But those formats will tell you all hardly anything if you are new to modelling.
    How can i make a mesh exported from openBRF be one of those file types?
  4. La_Bayard_95

Adding new armor and problem with meshes

Why are you making stripper "dresses" in warband?
  5. La_Bayard_95

Help with mesh

Alternatively Wings3D
    whay object files work for Wings3D?

Is there a plugin I need to open meshes that were .BRF files?

- Bayard
  6. La_Bayard_95

Help with mesh

Ok, thanks my dudes
  7. La_Bayard_95

Help with mesh

If they are colliding you need to export the meshes as obj files and rework them with a 3D-software. Nothing we can do about that.
    What program is best?
  8. La_Bayard_95

Help with mesh

Can someone help me with this? This two meshes are colliding, not sure how to fix. I guess you could make the butt on the trousers smaller or slightly expand the with of the tunic. But I don't know how to do that. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. - Bayard
  9. La_Bayard_95

SP Musket Era Renaissance Mod (WARNING! HYPER HISTORICAL ACCUARCY STANDARDS!)

Hi all, I saw think about making a mod for the Italian Renaissance. I was think in would take place in c.1509, the map could be from Dijon France to Sicily. I have been working on gathering a lot of meshes appropriate for the mod. Not 100% not the final product is going to look like. Anyone who...
  10. La_Bayard_95

Can I see textures I edited in OpenBRF?

It shouldn't be a problem in game, but if it is, let us know and we will help you out some more. :smile:
    Works fine, thanks for the help man.

- Bayard
  11. La_Bayard_95

Please send a demo of your mod! email me at [email protected] - Bayard

Please send a demo of your mod! email me at [email protected] - Bayard
  12. La_Bayard_95

Please contact me! my email is [email protected]. I have questions amount meshes. -Ryan

Please contact me! my email is [email protected]. I have questions amount meshes. -Ryan
  13. La_Bayard_95

Yo hit me up I have some questions, my email is [email protected] Ryan

Yo hit me up I have some questions, my email is [email protected] Ryan
  14. La_Bayard_95

Modeler/Texturer need!

Thanks m8, i'm at school rn lol!

- Bayard
  15. La_Bayard_95

Modeler/Texturer need!

Then have a fun search there ^^
    Where????
  16. La_Bayard_95

Modeler/Texturer need!

Warband/WfaS, I did not look in the OSP section yet.

- Bayard
  17. La_Bayard_95

Modeler/Texturer need!

Hi everyone! I am in need of someone who can make some Renaissance meshes (c.1480-1530). Just some armors and helmets and etc. Please reply or pm me if you are interested. A simple texure is need for each item nothing too special, I can work on that ;) - Bayard
  18. La_Bayard_95

It shouldn't be a problem in game, but if it is, let us know and we will help you out some more. :smile:
    Sure thing!
  19. La_Bayard_95

Alrighty, hopefully that solves it for ya! :smile:
    It worked! Thanks man! I didn't check if the textures worked in game still, could that be a prblem?

- Bayard
  20. La_Bayard_95

They are compression methods. Hold on, I will edit with some pictures on what to do within GIMP.

EDIT

Alright. When you save your .dds file in GIMP, make sure you do EXPORT AS and then when you click EXPORT, you will see this window:

ydZhXGK.png

Click the drop box next to COMPRESSION. You see all of the options? Try to select DXT5 or DXT1, and hit "EXPORT". You may need to select formats too, but I do not think that is entirely necessary (but if it is, it will probably be 5:6:5 RGB). It has been a while since I've messed with the .dds files for Warband (I did texture editing and custom flag stuff). However, I can test it out further if you need more help.
    Cool, i will try tomorrow

Thanks m8
Back
Top Bottom