Search results for query: *

• Users: Alastor69
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. (help)Distance sounds

So i added firearms to my game and works all, thats cool i made it, but i noticed thats the "gun sounds" (used for leaf bombs too) have no sound if u are not close to the explosion or shot, u will hear a gunshot or explosion sound only if u are very close someone have any idea how can i solve...
  2. Liege title/name problem

Hi everybody so i am doing a sub mod for my playthrough where i will use the cheat code for only one thing, convert the enemy liege to my faction once he is defeated this oblviosly will happen once i had put a pretender in his place, so i tryed and for most cases it go well but a particular...
  3. night king script

So my idea is do something like the Night King in GOT After a battle there is a chance of replenish your troops with undead soldiers  :twisted: :twisted: that is the idea, sure is kinda cheating but that is just the idea, the balancing etc would depend on the kind of troops, numbers and others...
  4. Bad guy ideas...

So i like to play as "bad guy" raiding village etc etc  :twisted: :twisted: and i love to use the undead troops even if the only way to have them is using cheatmenu, and i dont like to use cheats but got no choice, so it come an idea, kinda summon them, night king style, after a battle or raid...
  5. Slave/sacrifice prisioners command

Hi everybody, first of all, english is not my native language so if someone dont understand something i will try to explain  :) So i have always played as a "dark knight" and one of the primary job is the slave trading... but as a fantasy mod with dragons demons elves etc etc I would like to...
Back
Top Bottom