Search results for query: *

• Users: Ntsi
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

Hey, i will inform the devs about the issue persisting. Thank you for letting us know.
    Thanks. I hope the developers can find a solution. Unfortunately, the problem is global. I've watched some game videos on youtube and the problem occurs there as well, but no one has pointed it out. Oddly enough, the inventory now works normally and doesn't cause a graphical error, but the stats, team, clan or kingdom screen still does. I have tried all solutions with installing the game and even reinstalling steam itself - the effect is no change. Could you please edit the topic as unresolved?
  2. In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

Hey, i am glad the problem is solved.

it could be that the problem was rooting from another bug which got fixed with the update, it is pretty common to see one fix fixing multiple problems, as well as one bug breaking multiple features since the codings are usually intertwined. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Good morning sir. Unfortunately, the problem has returned, but I am writing about it only now, because I recently replaced the graphics card with RTX and I had to make sure that the card was not to blame. As it turned out, the problem is global and occurs in other players. Unfortunately, it looks like the developers broke the shaders, as everything was fine up to version 1.5 and it still is when I install this version. I wonder why the creators interfered with the shaders, if my old equipment was almost 100 frames, and now I have even more on rtx. Could you please ask the developers how this can be fixed? I will throw the movie again and some screenshots. And everything happens when we enter the inventory / character attributes, reports, etc. Broken graphics can be repaired in the same way. Re-entry / exit repeats the problem forever.

Normal graphics
    UlgoKGm.png

A broken graphic
    diHHQlu.png

Normal graphics
    jxlDO5q.jpg

A broken graphics
    J4aAJWI.png

Normal graphics
    j1R2H41.png

A broken graphics
    RLfrzIu.png

If necessary, I will post a movie, but the situation is the same as at the very beginning of the topic. As already mentioned, the problem does not occur until version 1.5. Yesterday I watched the latest videos from the game on youtube and almost everyone had such a problem, but not many people notice it.

GPU: RTX 3070
    GPU Driver Version: latest
    CPU:Ryzen 5 3600
    RAM:16gb
    Motherboard: MSI b450-a pro max
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD
  3. In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

Hey, i am glad the problem is solved.

it could be that the problem was rooting from another bug which got fixed with the update, it is pretty common to see one fix fixing multiple problems, as well as one bug breaking multiple features since the codings are usually intertwined. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.
    Sure, I will. Thank you for your time. Happy Christmas. :smile:
  4. In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

uçanbiblo
    Good morning! I don't know how, but in version 1.6.5 the problem is no more. Graphics are back to normal. I checked entering the inventory, statistics, settings as in previous versions and the graphics seem to be correct. I'm in shock. Creators unknowingly fixed the graphics? It suits me, I am amazed. Just such a small gift for Christmas. I will finally be able to play! :smile:
  5. In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

Hello, i have watched the video, but could not see any changes like in the first set of screenshots you have sent. I have forwarded the video and the post to devs again, i will update the post if there is any development or info needed about the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thanks for the answer. Look carefully at the colors in minutes 2:05 and 2:13. Graphics pales a bit. Oddly enough, when we re-enter the inventory, statistics or settings - the graphics will return to normal, but each next entry / exit fixes / corrupts the graphics and so on endlessly.
  6. In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

Hello, i have been informed that the devs was not able to reproduce the issue. They also added that if the issue is persistent on a new campaign on e1.6.5, this could be linked with an atmospheric change that has been added to the game in the earlier versions. At this point they could not find any problems that could be the reason for this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. Should the issue be persistant in the future updates, please try a clean install.
    Out of curiosity, I was looking for a solution on YouTube and noticed that the problem is global. For example, here is a youtube video, watch the second 2:05 then the guy enters the character statistics and leaves 2:13. The graphics faded, just like in my case, so the problem is not with the hardware or drivers, but the game itself has a bug. Interestingly, entering and exiting statistics, settings, or inventory fixes / deteriorates graphics and so on endlessly. Maybe it will help to solve the problem?

7. In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

Hello, i have been informed that the devs was not able to reproduce the issue. They also added that if the issue is persistent on a new campaign on e1.6.5, this could be linked with an atmospheric change that has been added to the game in the earlier versions. At this point they could not find any problems that could be the reason for this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. Should the issue be persistant in the future updates, please try a clean install.
    The latest version of the game, and unfortunately it still happens. I have already lost hope of solving this problem.
  8. In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

Hello, i have forwarded the video to our QA team. Thank you for your time.
    Thank you. Please let me know as soon as you know how to fix this problem. Have a nice day.
  9. In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

Hello, our team was not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please capture a video of the issue happening? it could help us understand the issue.

Hello, of course, and forgive that it took so long, but only today did I find some time. I put the film on youtube. As you can see, despite the latest version and maximum settings, the problem still exists and unfortunately I have no idea how to solve it. I really hope you find a reason. Thank you and best regards.

10. In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

Hello, thank you for your time. I have forwarded the issue to the QA team.
    Thank you for your time as well. I'm looking forward to solving the problem. Regards.
  11. In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

Hello, i will forward your save file and the issue to the QA team. Meanwhile, can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?
    Hi,
    I followed the recommendations by deleting folders, but it didn't help. I've already tried reinstalling the game a few times, removing all of its leftovers, but that didn't help. The graphics bug only occurs above version 1.5.1.
  12. In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

Hi thanks for the answer. I just uploaded a file called: "New version and still problem". Without the quotation marks, of course. Thanks for your help, hope someone can find a solution.

I don't know what it looks like next, but I have downloaded version 1.5.1 and the problem is no longer there. I even downloaded the beta version 1.6.3 and there is a problem too ... I don't remember exactly which version the problem started with, but I think it's 1.5.3 - 1.5.5. When I have a moment, I will download each version and check it, but for now I can play on version 1.5.1? : /
  13. In Progress Problem with graphic (Don't know how to fix this)

Hello everyone, I have a graphics problem and I don't know how to fix it. The problem is with the graphics on the world map. The graphics are grim, as if the graphics engine has gone back 15 years. I wrote about this problem once and no one helped me, but I had no proof of it. Now I have found...
  14. Map Is Only Full Zoom In Or Out?

King Edric said:
    Maybe there is a way you can although it would probably mess up the map, if I understood you correctly.

When you zoom out and zoom in on the map, but the zoom is too small. Everything with the help of scrolls of course. Forgive for grammar.
    In many games you take away the map and zoom in and that's where I'm going. The approximation is too small.
  15. [Q&A] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

gsanders said:
    Ntsi said:
    Hi, gentlemen, I have a question. Is it possible to increase the map approximation in AD 1257 somehow? I am sorry for grammar.

I do not understand your question.  You want to make a bigger map in the mod 1257?  The map is made larger by changing the module.ini file
    In this mod, which is NOT 1257 AD, the map corners are set by
    map_min_x  = -400
    map_max_x  =  400
    map_min_y  = -300
    map_max_y  =  300

I don't know what they would be for the mod 1257.  Once you change the edges you then need to edit the map yourself with Thorgrim's map editor, which in itself is a huge problem and would take many man weeks to make a map, if you ever were successful.  Most people try and fail.  The map tools in Warband are extremely primitive and crash constantly.  You could look up Swyter's map tool in the forge, and see if that crashed less.  It's my expectation that working day and night, minimum 10 hours per day, you could make a useable map within about 100 hours.  This is the main reason why I don't have a new map -- that much time could have been spent making huge progress in code, or it could have made 1 map, possibly not very well.

I know nothing about the mod 1257 so you should go to that forum to ask, not here.

When you zoom out and zoom in on the map, but the zoom is too small. Everything with the help of scrolls of course.
  16. Zooming in on the map - HELP PLEASE

f5
  17. Zooming in on the map - HELP PLEASE

Does anyone know how to change the camera because it is far away? It's difficult to see the enemies on the map. I was looking in the module.ini file and found nothing. :sad:
    For example, in the pure version of the game, the camera can be very close.
  18. [Q&A] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Hi, gentlemen, I have a question. Is it possible to increase the map approximation in AD 1257 somehow? I am sorry for grammar.
  19. Zooming in on the map - HELP PLEASE

20. Map Is Only Full Zoom In Or Out?

I apologize for digging up this topic, but I have a similar question. Is it possible to increase the map approximation in AD 1257 somehow? I am sorry for grammar.  :sad:
Back
Top Bottom