Search results for query: *

1. Recruiting troops in villages

To anyone concerned

I found out that you need lords permission to recruit in towns owned by one. You don’t need to have his (lords) permission to recruit in villages he owns but you still need to have permission of village elder.

So if anyone from Brytenwalda team is reading this post. Try to implement feature that allows to recruit in villages after lord agree for you to do so, no matter village elder agreement.

Apart from it, it is a great game, keep it up!
  2. Recruiting troops in villages

Hi all! I have a problem with recruiting in villages. Even though I have lords permission to recruit in the villages he owns, I still have to ask village elder for permission to do so (basically I need to pay 300 or 500 pennings, I don’t know what causes differences between those sums). Is it a...
  3. Caravans

Hi! I have a question about caravans. Why does goods prices are displayed for some towns during the conversation with mayor about sending one? Why they are displayed for this specific towns? Thanks for the answers
  4. Question about companion atributes

Thanks a lot!
  5. Question about companion atributes

Hi all! I have only one question to you all. If I choose to add Charisma point to any of my companions, does it give me additional 1 place for a party? Thank you all for the answers and sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand my question
Back
Top Bottom