Search results for query: *

1. GeminiTiger

Best vanilla plus mod for warband 2023?

What is the best vanilla plus mod for warband? I've tried several promising mods packed full of features but they had problems later in the game especially in recruiting lords or waiting for lords to defect or defect from an extinguished faction. Besides this I encountered a plethora of less...
  2. GeminiTiger

Bannerlord is really just a broken game.

As someone coming from Warband and having beat that original campaign and several mods like PoP, Perisno and Gekokujo I like tens of thousands of fans was looking forward to the release of Bannerlord. In the early days when BL was announced I was still using "chans" with gaming threads and...
  3. GeminiTiger

SP - General Clan Marshal (Possibly A Mod Request?)

I would like to be able to take over another member of my clan as the "main character" -- but not even needing to change the clan leader. Basically a dialogue where you talk to a clan member and tell them to take over as clan marshal at which point you will play that clan member. This will...
  4. GeminiTiger

SP - General add family size to sandbox player creation

add family size to sandbox player creation As simple as that, would like to be able to have the ability to start with some clan members/family. Currently sandbox mode is trash for the players clan, if you are lucky you will have 4 kids in 20 years but they might all be girls. I want 3...
  5. GeminiTiger

companions AI use of multiple weapons

The only thing I really can know about NPC weapon selection AI is that it will use a bow when it's out of range and a melee weapon if a target is nearby, but what about all the other possible things that can happen? 1. How do companions deal with equipped multiple weapons in general what do we...
  6. GeminiTiger

castle flipping for profit

Usually we kings would just grant so-and-so a city or a castle from the "grant a fief" menu. Well that's totally the wrong way to do it. If you are like me and want to build a knightly order and garrison a castle before you pass it to one of your lords you are prolly having money problems, I...
  7. GeminiTiger

Laina, Perisno's marysue

I really hate the addition of Laina and let me tell you why. :wink: It's all about HOW this one NPC is so different from the others, created in some bazaar narcissistic fashion. > 4 household troops? YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT? Not only that but named after all carry her name. "Laina's...
  8. GeminiTiger

Do you CHEAT?

Browsing over the wiki and the forums over the last few years it's fairly clear that a lot of people play PoP using a little or a lot of cheating. ************Importing, code tweaks, using below average AI for combat / campain, reduced damage, save scumming.
  9. GeminiTiger

SP ALE FOR ALL

ALE FOR ALL I Why is it like this? Why do the shops only have 2-3 food items and so many random goods, 30 salt and 2 bags of grain is my average experience at the trade goods store, now I'm salty!
  10. GeminiTiger

SP - General CONTROL+ALT

Please please please just make CONTROL+ALT an additional/bonus/legacy hotkey for speed 3
  11. GeminiTiger

are zero skill crossbows actually in the game now?

I had to take a long break from EA, I wonder if they every added zero skill crossbows to the shops (I mean I heard there was like a .05% chance before, but I mean for real).
  12. GeminiTiger

weapon questions (general)

You know I've been playing warband (and mods) for years and I'm still not sure about some stuff in regards to weapons as I've never seen any definite answer and in-game seems to give conflicting data due to weird prices for some items so-- let me just chop away at this. Speed must always be...
  13. GeminiTiger

New attempt to unite Japan

A couple of years ago I tried a run of Gekokujo but eventually ran out steam mostly due to the fact that I started out in the middle of Japan and even after I had 10 cities I always had dogs nipping on my toes from both sides which only grew as my faction did. This time I almost made the same...
  14. GeminiTiger

one-handed / two-handed weapons?

Weapons like the Tetsubo are labeled as one-handed / two-handed, however unlike warband vanilla, there are no shields to use/not use with such weapons. It seems to me that these kinds of weapons therefore must always be used as two-handed?
  15. GeminiTiger

ambushes in town still suck

/rant on I don't know exactly how this ever worked exactly but it seems now the ambushes can happen during more times of the day, for example "evening". I just want to say it's bull****. Half of the time I'm dead before I even load in because 4 different guys from 4 different directions toss a...
  16. GeminiTiger

Start as King?

Years ago I had this mod downloaded and I'm sure that it had an option to start as a king. Welp, I've downloaded 1.13 and I can't seem to find that option anymore. Was it removed? Was it a dream?
  17. GeminiTiger

3.0 (OK) vs 3.1 (NOT OK) using TweakMB

I'll make this short. After updating Geko to 3.1 my tweak MB changes to prevent companions from leaving stopped working. It was a game in progress and I already had all the companions in 3.0 when I stopped playing for many many months, when I decided to play again I updated to 3.1 and my tweaks...
  18. GeminiTiger

Resolved Can't ever use a crossbow if you don't start with the skill in creation

The two crossbows for sale (that I've ever seen) require a skill of 20 and 40. This seems to mean that anyone who starts with a zero skill in crossbow will never be able to learn how to use it (except oddly in tournaments, that apparently have zero skill crossbows).
  19. GeminiTiger

Player and NPC caster mages and clerics

OK, so, this part of this mod is completely unique so anyone trying out this mod will find everything is new and it is to me also. What I know so far is that "m" will open the list of spells for players. I have also read somewhere that you need to find a mages guild to buy new spells as a mage...
  20. GeminiTiger

romance?

I started playing version 150 because that was and is the latest update and I noticed none of the ladies would give me anything but an "excuse me" at the end of her dialogue. It seemed like a bug or whatever because the I saw plenty of suitor script bugs when going to castles. I came to this...
Back
Top Bottom