Search results for query: *

• Users: thelir
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Warsword Conquest Crash on Siege

Enter a siege battle, crashes a couple seconds after start. Everything else works fine save a few script errors here and there. Using WSE drivers updated Steam version, nonpirated Tried setting all graphics to minimum and battle size to 30, still crashes.
  2. Young lad needs a way to get denars

So I'm at the point where my weekly wages for my troops is around 75k, and my income from etc is only about 20k. The only way I can keep up with money, it seems, is run around and do tourneys, ransoming any lords I happen to beat along the way. This leaves very little time for me to invest in my...
  3. Hermit Can't Upgrade Rune Bow

So I have a Strange Rune Bow in my inventory, qualis gem, some wine. I talk to the hermit, he takes the wine (still have four left), and I exit dialogue. Upon returning, I'm given no options. He simply ends with Perhaps.. Qualis gem. rune weapon.. wine... need more. Then I end with Crazy old...
  4. Companion lost after asked to return to retinue

I had Marnid as a marshal in a castle. I wanted him back in my party, so I asked him to "rejoin my direct retinue" and replaced him with Borcha. Borcha successfully became the marshal and is showing up in the castle. Marnid, however, is nowhere to be seen. He is not in my party, not in the...
  5. Save Completely Deleted

Playing on Floris 2.54, suddenly got the Unable to Save Error. Upon exiting to main menu and trying to reload, the save slot completely vanish, as well as all my other saves, leaving an empty screen on the load screen. Went to check save files, also vanished. Floris save folder does exist, with...
Back
Top Bottom