Search results for query: *

• Users: lukethisup
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. lukethisup

Wars are very short and being declared often (1.8.0)

I have been playing on the 1.8.0 and have been enjoying most of the changes, but after joining the Battanians (300 days in) I am encountering an issue where wars hardly last for more than a few days. Generally a castle or a town is taken and the losing side immediately surrenders, which makes...
  2. lukethisup

Resolved [Bug?] Slight Freeze/Delay After Scene Change in Overworld (b1.5.4)

Hey Butterlords, I have just returned to check the state of the game & have been pleasantly surprised that many issues I had noticed are getting handled. This is great! Unfortunately I have been encountering an issue that is either due to previous mods, or that I can't seem to articulate well...
  3. lukethisup

[Bug?] Slight Freeze/Delay After Scene Change in Overworld (b1.5.4)

Hey Butterlords, I have just returned to check the state of the game & have been pleasantly surprised that many issues I had noticed are getting handled. This is great! Unfortunately I have been encountering an issue that is either due to previous mods, or that I can't seem to articulate well...
  4. lukethisup

Issues running mod merger with Python 3.6.5

Hey guys, I just started trying to make myself a small personal module. I really love the vanilla game, so I am just trying to put in a couple minor tweaks: - sweetfxmod - Realistic rePolished Map - Custom Character Creation - Decapitate and Dismember - Tournament Play Enhancements - Modmerger...
Back
Top Bottom