Search results for query: *

1. rreojs

Got boring after 47 hours

Well seeing as there's a large amount of content not yet in the game, I'd say take a break and come back when it's received more updates.
    Will do , thanks for the answer!
  2. rreojs

Don't worry. What you are feeling is totally normal. While the shell of the game is there, I would say 70% of the content will still be added which will create whole new ways of playing the game. The daily patches are great and add value everyday.

As of now though, you can challenge yourself to conquer the whole map with your kingdom. Have you done so already?
    i tried but then battania took over everything, I try to kill all their lords lmao,I have probably killed 40 lords or so
  3. rreojs

Is it normal that playing bannerlord is boring for me?I already did 3 plays and I always did the same thing.Idk,maybe you guys can give me some suggestions how to play for example: bandits or playing as a merchant i dont know.
  4. rreojs

Mod for Troops = Banners and Screams

Is there a mod where the Infantry is carrying the banners of the kingdom and is there a mod where troops scream after giving them a command?Watch Artem on Yt and you will know what I mean. Here is a link:
  5. rreojs

The art style is cartoony

The only problem for me is that all of the characters look the same.Thats my only problem.
  6. rreojs

Is there a way to join a minor faction?

is there a way tho?Or will we need to wait for more updates to come.
  7. rreojs

My children dont grow up

Can you send some SS of the player encyclopedia saying when they are born and their ages
    ty
    they are all 1-0 years old.Nice
  8. rreojs

My children dont grow up

Ya my daily expense for kids is soon to outgrow my daily expense for my army at this rate.

This drives me nuts actually....

"I'm getting a little annoyed when i go 100 days without going back to my castle and I've already had 2 kids. Like "Waaaaait a second something ain't right here Lady Ispreadmylegsforthecastleguard". "Which Sturgian neckbeard, axe wielding ass slipped you his snow walrus?" "

Posted that before, thought it fitting here.
    lmao same
  9. rreojs

My children dont grow up

My eldest grew up, and then was erased from all history... doesn't even appear in my family tree or anything anymore.
    Harlaus took him
  10. rreojs

My children dont grow up

I have like 8 children and they still are babies.DOes anyone know if thats a bug?
  11. rreojs

How to earn money?

i earned most of the money by trading. go to taverns interact with people and some of them will give you rumors of trading prices, crossrefrence that with the actual price in shop and trade what seems the best option. Buy couple of mules and never sell horses you get by looting.
    nevermind i have 600k now
  12. rreojs

Having a child?

I have 5 children already, help me
  13. rreojs

How to earn money?

can you guys help me out , I don't know how k can earn good money cause of my daily troop wages. The wood workshop thing has been updated so that wont work.
  14. rreojs

Wood OP Don't Nerf

Renown, go get in big fights.
    Thanks
  15. rreojs

Wood OP Don't Nerf

it started around 200-300 with a few days where it was less. But once my clan went to level 3 he was able to carry 20 more troops, auto recruited more caravan peeps, and its 600-1k now. I think he levels up in trading automatically too, add him as quartermaster, which makes it do more.
    How does a clan go a tier up?I'm stuck at tier 2.
  16. rreojs

Shops, caravans and trading system?

I know , that for the access prices you go to a caravan and ask them (idk what anymore) and they show you a route to buy/sell
  17. rreojs

7 minutes

Im so excited to play singleplayer,holy s***,remember to buy on taleworlds site guys
  18. rreojs

Bannerlord Discount

Thank you for all the answers
  19. rreojs

Bannerlord Discount

how will the 10-20% discount work on steam/tw? Will we get a option to use it or how?
Back
Top Bottom