Search results for query: *

1. Ayuda - Bug de dialogo

Hola, tengo un pequeño problema que espero me puedan ayudar a solucionar, el caso es que al hablar con Matheld y preguntarle por sus conexiones, en el dialogo de respuesta que me da, en lugar del nombre de la ciudad con que tiene conexion (Creo que es Wercheg), aparece "{!}collective ally" en el...
  2. Conversations Bug

Hi, i need help with one little problem in a conversation line with Matheld. When i ask her for her connections, instead of the name of the town, appears "{!}collective ally" in the dialogue. I wanted to post a screenshot but i cant. Im using only Diplomacy mod. Thanks and forgive mi english.
  3. Diplomacy for 1.174

First of all, i want to thank you for this update!
    But i need help with a little bug with the sound, its a minor thing but i want to solve it.
    When i sell an item to a merchant in the city, the "coin sound" seem to be bug and it sounds weird like it end abruptly.

Also, after defeating Sanjar Kahn in battle, i get this error "get_object failed for mesh: custom_map_banner_03"
    and "get_object failed for mesh: custom_map_banner_02" after defeating Belir Noyan.

Thanks again and forgive my english.
Back
Top Bottom