Search results for query: *

1. Dredd4DoM

MP Musket Era [NW] The Battle of Maniaki (Greek war of independence)

Easter Cow said:
    Papagiorgis said:
    Easter Cow said:
    Good luck on this NW mod! :grin:

I need someone knows how to design uniform :/

Try contacting a NW modder/modeler.

I try like for a week..
  2. Dredd4DoM

Easter Cow said:
    Good luck on this NW mod! :grin:

I need someone knows how to design uniform :/
  3. Dredd4DoM

Hello guys, I am currently working with 2 other people for a mod. The mod is for NW and we will release a Module file but also Replacements for NW mod I need someone experienced with codes and files to make the last product work. I need someone with experience in uniform making. I need...
  4. Dredd4DoM

Banner and Flag Standardization Pack (now supports M&B v1.011 & Warband v1.105)

Does anyone know where I can find templates for ui_flags dds files and mmflagsstuff.dds file in Napoleonic Wars module for Warband?
  5. Dredd4DoM

Napoleonic wars mod

Do you think there will be a NW mod for bannelord at the end of hill?
  6. Dredd4DoM

* 32nd Regiment of Foot * 10 Years of Linebattle gaming *

I joined the Regiment today, it looks great.
  7. Dredd4DoM

Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

I have made every single step and still I can only host the server only in LAN.
    For some reason I can't change to NW module too. I change the bat file to -m Napoleonic_Wars but still it says native.

Help me please, I have spent a lot of time and can't think anything else to do..
  8. Dredd4DoM

joining games??

Guys I want to join a regiment, add me on steam Dredd4DoM
  9. Dredd4DoM

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I want a mod that will allow you to play a specific battle, the battle of Maniaki.

I already have developped the battle scene but I have a lot of problems and I need an experienced modder for this.

The battle scene would be a multiplayer server that will allow you to play as greek co-op vs turkey bots.

We also need some changes in clothes/flags/countries etc and we will add some sound effects/soundtrack too from a movie dedicated to it. We will also develop the leaders of each country that took place in the battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LgOOS-0pz4
  10. Dredd4DoM

Creating Battle scene

PitchPL said:
    You need Basic modsys knowledge.

I don't understand .. How do I get to play my map...
  11. Dredd4DoM

Creating Battle scene

I can't even host the server tho.

When I host a game my friend can't see it on the list.. (we checked every filter etc)
    If I host the game and he actually manages to join, will he automatically donwload the map I edited?
    We even tried to host with clean game files and still he couldn't see it. I couldn't even see his host.
  12. Dredd4DoM

Creating Battle scene

Hello guys I want to create a map with the below features: - It will be for Napoleonic Wars Warband - The available game mods I want are,  Online coop vs bots,  Siege TDM with only one life for defenders, Singleplayer custom map battles - It will have 2 other nations than the original one...
  13. Dredd4DoM

Battle Scene and gamemode

Hello guys I want to create a map with the below features: - It will have 2 other nations than the original one (Greece and Turkey) - It will have other skins than the original one and flags - The available game mods I want are,  Online coop vs bots,  Siege TDM with only one life for...
Back
Top Bottom