Search results for query: *

• Users: Ser Jon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ser Jon

Editing/modding values?

Hey! I have been googling for days and after realizing no mod exists in the absence of being able to edit it within the game, I finally caved to make a thread. What files do I need to look into, to edit or mod, in order to change certain values within Bannerlord? For example, I would like to...
  2. Ser Jon

Need More Info Stuttering & Performance Workaround [1.5.9]

Summary: The game stutters really bad everywhere, sometimes with a performance dip, if using anything stronger than FXAA. How to Reproduce: Play 1.5.9 and change the preset to the highest (so with AA higher than FXAA). Unpause and turn the camera around on the world map. Alternatively, you can...
  3. Ser Jon

Mod Load Order for 1.5.8 [Help]

Hello, I'm getting back into the game and am trying to install a few mods, but get really random crashes, mostly in battles or during discussions with NPCs. I've done it before, never really had so many issues before. I'm guessing I'm missing incompatibility warnings, or maybe it's my load...
  4. Ser Jon

Custom Flags (as a mod)

Hello, Is it at all possible to mod the flags in Bannerlord, as you could in Warband? I'm aware of the website based mod, but that is way too limited. I like to make my own heraldic symbols and whatnot, and I did so for Warband. So, is there anyway to achieve this? Thanks~ :)
  5. Ser Jon

Bannerlord [Suggestions]

Hello, My friends and I are having a lot of fun with the game, but we noticed quickly there's no way for us to battle each other without having to deal with other players. It would be great if we could have a custom gamemode selection (as a party) that's private. I have 8 friends with this...
  6. Ser Jon

Game Ownership Badge Not Appearing

Hello, I tied my game product keys to my forum account (they are GOG keys) and clicked refresh, but I'm not seeing any of the badges pop up. Is there a delay to the system, or does the forum not accept GOG product keys? I did get an Error on each register (it showed an UFO over a castle in the...
Back
Top Bottom