Search results for query: *

• Users: PeasantOP
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PeasantOP

How to increase HP for modded troops

How to increase HP code: <NPCCharacter id="BT_sturgia_mercenary_army_01" default_group="Infantry" level="26" name="{=BTSturgiamr01}Ulfhednar" hp code place here????? occupation="Soldier"...
  2. PeasantOP

SP - World Map Area Food Decay, Storms, and Area Penalty

Food will decay faster on hotter and colder areas, but can be negated depending on culture. Climate effects moral but depending on culture, it will be negated. Please give Sturgians the decrease movement penalty on snow back, Sturgian also lower snow Casualty chance Battanian also lower foggy...
  3. PeasantOP

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Dynamic Clans, Relations(Discriminations), and Power Struggle

Clans in warband and bannerlord are the same, stagnant. Makes it quite obvious for players to go for the higher tier clans, but if clans were to rise and fall in tiers, WELL THEN GOOD SIR! Investing in a low tier clan with friendlier(friendly because open to opportunities) and less...
  4. PeasantOP

Need More Info General Mods Used On Description

This File has Mods, Bannertoops, ATC original mods, Drastic Battle, Bear My Banners. My mod is bannertroops(cause Bannerlord but I only modded the troops), troops and party template changes only. Field Battle Person: 2021-06-09_03.56.31_20a8c51b143daa1b0f37249b3ebf3e12 Siege Battle...
  5. PeasantOP

Resolved General Modding My Own Troop Tree xml, crash only on party screen!?

Everything from field battles, world map and encyclopedia are fine but the party screen when clicking on one of the edited troop units it crashes?
  6. PeasantOP

SP - General Worldmap scene matches with maps scene

Fighting in an open area is fighting in an open area Explanation: I am a Sturgian lord fighting against vlandia between Caleus village and Nevyansk Castle, why is the scene populated with trees even though its an open area. Or even has or have many hills, swap, etc... When anyone fights near...
  7. PeasantOP

SP - General Skirmisher command and skirmisher group

Can we have the Ai not combine skirmish units to infantry units They can be separated to hold the flanks Also please bring back skirmish command for archers and mostly javelins boys
  8. PeasantOP

SP - General Environment effects on battles

Some what like this: Wind blowing on the south will have bad accuracy to range units shooting from that direction. > Marshes on battanian territory debuff heavy units, especially on the battle field. There are marsh place that the heavy army will try to avoid when facing against battanian...
  9. PeasantOP

SP - General Alternative to the current Faction Perk

Somewhat like this Khuzaits Skirmish cavalry armies move 10% faster. Sieges are 30% Slower Skirmish cavalry armies earn 10% more xp Sturgia Move 25% less slowly on Snow Infantry armies earn 10% more xp +10 Moral on Snow Scene/map Vlandia Melee cavalry armies move 8% faster. Melee cavalry...
  10. PeasantOP

New Modder> Is there somthing wrong with my code on troop editing. Followed the examples on the web

Took 3 days to do this please, why does it crash on campaign map start up and on custom battles? I followed the examples and samples on the web Revamp Folder> ModuleData Folder and SubModule.xml> STroops.xml> SubModule.xml File: Code: <Module> <Name value="Revamp"/> <Id...
  11. PeasantOP

How do you delete this forum thread, accidentally clicked solved

How do you delete this forum thread, accidentally clicked solved
  12. PeasantOP

SP - General Siege Confrontation, and Attacking Points

Siege Confrontation: Siege engines attack at a specific time or specific event trigger Example Attack: Siege tower B is attacking the walls where it has less towers Attack: Siege tower A Marches/Attacks after B tower has made their twenty paces. Siege Tower A attacks the walls with more towers...
  13. PeasantOP

Battanian Archers

For any Battanian mains out there, tell me about your troops strength and weakness. Also is it hard to recruit Battanian Champion. Planning to make my first mod, on modding tool release.
  14. PeasantOP

Troops Tree Question

Are there any plans to add more troops or more flavor to the troops in single player? Since its early access I was wondering if the troops are finished for final release. When i mean flavor like giving them more identity like Sturgian recruits having 100% shields, Kuzhaits recruits becoming...
  15. PeasantOP

Sturgia Tree needs some changes (beta 1.3.0)

Sturgia Spearman is the WORST 4th tier unit in the game. Check in campaign and even on custom battle, they lose to everyone(EVEN ARCHERS WHEN THEY HOLD FIRE AND GET INTO MELEE COMBAT). Its already hard to upgrade units in mount and blade, but upgrading the unit that specialize in infantry only...
  16. PeasantOP

Resolved Lag with a 10v1 (FPS 2)

This year 2020 I tried running mount and blade warband. And to my surprise it lagged on a 250 battle size. going down to 200 which my pc could handle before. The highest it could handle was 500 battle size mode. I noticed even after the fight when only 5 or so fought against my army, it would...
Back
Top Bottom