Search results for query: *

• Users: Freff
  • Order by date
  1. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

I seem to have fixed the save crashing (hopefully)

I loaded the save in vanilla VC and saved a few times without any crashing. I then reinstalled the balance mod and have yet to have it crash after saving.

I did only save in scenes on this playthrough and the problems did occur later than they usually would.
  2. SP Viking Conquest Balance Mod 13

I keep getting save crashing around the late game with every one of my last playthroughs.

I don't know if it is a vanilla issue, something related to the mod or something on my end. However it has happened on two different computers with the balance mod installed.

This time it happened around day 900 or so, and it seems pretty random, but when it first starts it persists.

I will save the game and after a couple of seconds it will freeze and crash, when I restart the game, the game managed to save and it runs as normal until the next time it crashes.

It does not crash every time I save, but still quite frequently.

I have version 10 installed + "Optional add on Happy Companions morale doesn't go down from companion conflicts"

I have backup saves from before it started this time, but if you are familiar with why this is happening I would appreciate some tips on how to avoid or fix it.
  3. Crashing after saving

This has happened in vanilla and all other tweaks and submods I have tried. It started on my old computer after upgrading to windows 10.

I would not be surprised if windows 10 is the cause, as it has been nothing but trouble since I made the mistake of upgrading.
  4. Crashing after saving

Hello! I have a problem with crashes after saving. They occur after the saving is done, so when I load the save after restarting the game, no progress is lost from when the crash happened. Usually the error message: hash vector failed at index 1037725436 is displayed but sometimes there is no...
Back
Top Bottom