Search results for query: *

1. zabfalat

Dev Blog 29/08/19

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    Hello everyone!

Just working my way through a million emails and PMs, but just wanted to let you know that I will go through the thread and try my best to answer as many questions as I can that won't be used in today's blog.

zabfalat said:
    You give us a few seconds of look on THAT particular cape:
    5fv9M.gif
    And I give you this little tribute I made for you:
    Finally, done! Two weeks of constant work.
    VcS3K.gif

So, what do you say? Do we have a deal?  :fruity:

edit: I just realized that last year the videos were just linked in from others from youtube. For a second I thought that you are going to make one just for the blog's sake.
    :eek: That is amazing!

PjNRH.jpg

"And that was one of the happiest days of my life"

I'm glad you liked it.  :wink:
  2. zabfalat

Dev Blog 29/08/19

Terco_Viejo said:
    A well-deserved "Terco Approval" is yours zabfalat.

And I shall wear it with honour, my sir!  :grin:

Piconi said:
    3 things in main menu we havent seen in a gameplay for a long time :
    1. Banner
    2. Cape
    3. Cloth physics for both

I Reeeally want to see them as well. They said earlier that they had to rework the models to include cloth physics. They must be done with them.
  3. zabfalat

Dev Blog 29/08/19

We had a wonderful Gamescom, we have amazing videos to watch about it and there is more coming next week. Can't wait to see it!
    The others had already asked almost everything important, but...
                        MY Questions:

Will reins physics be implemented upon early access?

Remember that Heat Maps blog? Will that thing be available for modders too when you release the modding tools?

Will Ruwa be in the game upon early access? Or she was only a prototype by the developers?

In next weeks video, can you show us the options menu? Are the arrow trails togglable?

I don't quite remember... were those board games you could play in taverns scrapped? I know they were not popular.

Can we see some footage of animals? Animal animations, please? The ones you talked about in the "Q&A with Abdullah Nakipoğlu" blog.

And finally, can we see dem cape physics in work, please?

Callum, my friend, let's have a trade. I know you as an honourable and reliable person, so we can probably work out a deal. I know that the video is about the demo, and I don't know if all the clothing models were in that, but I know you can work around that problem.  :wink: Here is the thing:

You give us a few seconds of look on THAT particular cape:
    5fv9M.gif
    And I give you this little tribute I made for you:
    Finally, done! Two weeks of constant work.
    VcS3K.gif

So, what do you say? Do we have a deal?  :fruity:

edit: I just realized that last year the videos were just linked in from others from youtube. For a second I thought that you are going to make one just for the blog's sake.
  4. zabfalat

Dev Blog 22/08/19

TFK_Ted said:
    I like to think that the "Thank you"-video being not-listed on YouTube is Taleworld's way of actually making it a personal message to us.  :grin:

That is actually really true. How sweet! How it goes? Oh, yes...
                                                                    Now that is exactly the careTM, and loveTM
                                                                    we have been waitingTM for.  :grin:
  5. zabfalat

Dev Blog 22/08/19

I'm happy that next week we get to hear more about the early access. I would even be gladder if they answer a BIG handful of questions about it, that we had asked previously. Looking forward to that, and the gameplay recordings on youtube.

I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone at Taleworlds for working tirelessly on this game so that we, the ever-hungry community, can soon get the virtual food we wanted for so long. Also, thank you, Callum, for your effort, you have put into the weekly blogs, your patience and cool-headedness that you surely needed to read and endure our weekly discussions and tantrums.

And, for being an epic Community Manager that you are.
    kz_R1.gif

(It's a bit shaky cause' I was in a rush to finish this in time)

For butter's sake! I don't think my laptop will be able to run this game properly. I'll have to get a new pc soon...
  6. zabfalat

Dev Blog 15/08/19

HUMMAN said:
    Many people will suprise but this is a quite informative blog with particular screenshot. So we can talk with bandit leaders and let'em raid other caravans, great!/quote]

I noticed too. I like informative images like this. It's plus information placed into the text that we can chew on for a bit.
    Also, who remembers this blog?

Terco_Viejo said:
    A Reddit user just shared this:

lBDqq0J.png

hun_composite_bow.jpg

Now that I've noticed the image, the tension and chord of the composite bow are not applied correctly. And taking a look at the video Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Captain Mode - Khuzait vs Empire (2017) also appears this error. I hope I haven't delayed the release of the game for another two years..

iKeuoO.gif

oPTwR.jpg

They've changed it! Or rather, they've reached a point where they could replace that placeholder.

bR8qC.png

Well Done my sir! *clap* *clap* *CLAP*
    (I know it's not the same bow, but still...)
  7. zabfalat

Dev Blog 09/08/19

Like the idea of visually damaged walls and siege engines, maybe in different phases, and

monoolho said:
    Piconi said:
    Everyone actually mean THIS !
    THIS is how i would like it to look, sort of:
    index.php

Finally after couple of edits i think i managed to upload the full size ! At least i see it.

If i didnt, click on the image below to enlarge (same image)

Code:
    THIS.

The quoting pyramid is well worth it!

No, it’s not :smile:

THIS!
    If you give the circles some fading edge, a little smoothness, it would fit perfectly.
  8. zabfalat

Dev Blog 09/08/19

Terco_Viejo said:
    Jc4xv.jpg

If the selected in red is a stone ball thrown by the trebuchet, I have one more question to add to the list. The effects of fire and smoke of the previous versions have been eliminated or this is also in wip (last retouches) ?

f9UOI7.gif

@mridhomm11 not really  :lol:

The visuals are probably turned off for better performance on the computers of the team working on the campaign map features. Right?
  9. zabfalat

Dev Blog 09/08/19

LordTheodore said:
    What happens when the defenders run out of food do they starve to death or surrender? In the screenshot, it appears that they have 0 food yet the siege is still going on.

What does the number 64101 under the image of the tower at the top of the screenshot mean?

I'd say, that separate features on the campaign map are not finished yet, and/or they are still very much unbalanced aka at some places the numbers go crazy and go off the charts. I think the reason why we had to wait so much for this "siege part 2" blog is that this feature has just been finished, they weren't able to show it before.

The time we have to wait to build siege engines, use them, repair then etc... is not syncronised with the amount of stored food and the food consumption speed of the castle yet. The siege engines are still too slow and compared to that food runs out too fast. If this part of the sieges has just been implemented then naturally it still needs polishing.

The "64101", or "the image of the tower" might refer to the fortification level or the number of troops you can garrison in the castle I am not sure, only about the thing I said in the beginning. If you implement a new feature it can mess up the balance of those already existing in the current state of the game, thus creating off the charts numbers in the economic system running behind the campaign map.

This new thing looks good tho, really wish to try it out one day  :wink:

"The game shows hit point bars on siege engines and wall sections so players can follow the development of the ranged duel, can pull back damaged machines to reserve, and put them back to the frontline when needed."

I can see round fields for the rams and towers but not for the others. Shouldn't there be square fields behind the front line then, where you can literally "pull back" or "place back" your machines to preserve or repair them? Where you can see them behind, they are just not in front of the enemy.
  10. zabfalat

Dev Blog 16/05/19

KhergitLancer99 said:
    I know this is a place to discuss about bannerlord but just to make sure it doesnt slip by:
    https://microsoft.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_23vYZpPZQSieMU5?loc=13

Since both M&B and AOE are medieval history games I assume there must be many here that also enjoys the Age of Empires series.

Microsoft just made this survey to hold pressure of its community.
    If you want your long awaited sequel to  fit your hearts desire please join this.

Oh and please chose your fav civs as following so that they add them to the game:
    -Turks
    -Huns
    -Ottoman Empire
    -Mongols
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Interesting survey. I am glad that you shared it with us!
    It makes me happy to see when the devs of a beloved franchise are interacting with the community, listen to them and want to fulfill their desires.
    Consider it to be done :smile:
  11. zabfalat

Absurd Conspiracy Thread (Alex Jones Approved)

They have already cancelled it.

Stronghold: Crusader said:
    They just posted on twitter that the game is cancelled and there's no new blog.

An Archduke! There is no doubt, he is a developer telling us offical information. Aren't you all following their twitter page?
  12. zabfalat

Dev Blog 07/03/19

Stronghold: Crusader said:
    They just posted on twitter that the game is cancelled and there's no new blog.

My heartbeat stopped for a moment. Don't scare me like that, please.  :lol:
  13. zabfalat

Dev Blog 08/11/18

Nice!

Remember the discussion we had here at the forum about the town menu? It seems like they listened to our concerns and answered them!
    A golden middle path: Everything is accessible via the menu, but if you want to "explore and discover", then there is no one to stop you.

"(barring a select few that we save for immersion)." --> I think for example speaking to a lord?
  14. zabfalat

Dev Blog 18/10/18

After reading the discussion I had a familiar feeling:

zabfalat said:
    Finally
    cbKrJ.jpg

oyQ5F.jpg

CaptainLee said:
    Now we see the violence inherent in the system!

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

hjA4w.jpg
    8l1Ez.jpg

Terco_Viejo said:
    tenor.gif

Thanks buddy, but seriously now what?

Ok... hey, I just realized something. The part of the armor on the following picture that covers the shoulders is actually a different item, they are separated from the body armor.
          --->     
    Ddt59.jpg

Could it mean, that it is the same situation with all Khuzait armors?
          --->     
    odL4w.jpg

It is probably only me, but it took me by surprise though.
  15. zabfalat

Dev Blog 30/08/18

monoolho said:
    I disagree. It's not breaking exclusive news, of course, but it was an informative blog for anyone following the development, but who does not follow the hundreds of threads in the forums. Thus, it is news for many, just not not for us, who are the passionate butterlords vying for the attention of the Devs with our assumptions, desires, suggestions and dreams. The Devblogs are not in any way, shape or form designed to only showcase novelty stuff from the new games, they are a medium of communication between the development team and the consumers, about any subject related to the game, not only "look at this new feature we haven't mentioned ever before!" every week. This is why so many feel the blogs are disappointing most of the time, they want novelty, and there's only a limited amount of stuff they can show. It's a fine line between showing too much and making the game boring before you even play it, and showing too little that the community gets angry. And sincerely, this community has been shown to be angered by the slightest of things... In my opinion, TaleWorlds pampered fans too much, many act like spoiled brats sometimes...

+1

If you have any deep question for next week's blog we would be happy to hear it Monoolho.  :grin:

Nice profile picture, where did you get that from?
  16. zabfalat

Dev Blog 30/08/18

Well isn't it one of the most beautiful things in the world? As we all can watch together as this game is getting the finishing touches?
    If they already told it to us then I forgot, but it surprised me that you can change the blocking direction of your shield.

Yesterday my net provider could solve his problem! I am back! I have 2 weeks of content to watch  :shock:

Questions... uh... one thing:

Skill: Tracking. With this, you can see farther on the campaign map.
        I don't know how to put the question into words, somebody might do this for me. If a party is behind a mountain, and your Tracking skill is high enough, you can see their contour. How moddable is this feature? Since it exists can we convert it into the battle map too? As an ability to see through walls, for a fantasy mod.
  17. zabfalat

Dev Blog 23/08/18

It changed a lot since Warband! It's new and modern and a lot more... diverse.

So, the key symbol from here:
    UBPw1.jpg

Is actually the stewardship ability from here:
    xUxAl.png
    What does a Battanian troop have to do with stewardship, or what does it mean in the game? They can raid better?

bladeex said:
    Bit of a letdown because we know these things from Gamescom, nonetheless thanks for the blog! And bring on the early access :party: :party:

I present you:
    I guess no Gamescom content for me until the next semester starts.

fOeem.png

Also:
    __uR9.png
  18. zabfalat

Dev Blog 16/08/18

The picture reminded me that each clan's fiefs have their clans banner on it. And yes, that reflection looks beautiful.
    I also have some requests:

- Rocks:
    They are about as effective as a lump of frozen butter but don’t be fooled into thinking they are totally harmless!
    Please test what they can do!

- Test out daggers, if they are actually useful.

- Stun:
    For instance, if your shield gets hit on the left side by a weapon or an arrow, both the shield and arm will absorb the impact and bounce back on that side. The system takes into consideration the force of the impact, meaning that the visual feedback from a cleaner strike or a heavier weapon will be more prominent.
    vHWrS.gif
    Please test out if the good old "moving back from bandits alone, because my party died, while leading them in a line and slashing them with my sword one by one because they are too stupid to surround me" tactic still works, or this mechanic presented above prevent it.

Also, please
    DoHope said:
    From what you've showcased so far, we've only seen the object suffer to a single impact. I would like to see how the engine reacts to multiple variables at once. Like, what if the shield gets bashed from the right and the left, while simultaneously taking arrows?
    pay attention to this at the same time.

Finally
    cbKrJ.jpg
  19. zabfalat

Dev Blog 09/08/18

Verry nice and I am back on the hype train  :grin: .  Cool blog with nice pictures sharing more info.
    And I am pleased to see, that in the backround, the world map is getting finished.

By the way, on the secound picture, in the bottom left corner there is a castle, or town named "Dunglanys". From it's outlook, isn't that the same castle, or town that we saw in the siege defending video?

Seein the bandit factions there was exciting. Again a bit of reminder about the depth of the game.

It is going to take a lot more for modders to finish a mod for this.
  20. zabfalat

Dev Blog 26/07/18

*an other slideshow, yaaay*

Oh, oh, are those adarga shields? (Heart shaped ones)
    I bet those belong to the Aserai faction.

On the last picture a few of the rugs have unfinished textures, right?

And a thing suprised me a bit, that there weren't any faction colored shields. In Warband, if you were not a part of a faction, you still got a red-dark grey colored flag, and your shields too. Does that mean that in bannerlord, the non faction colored shields remain uncolored? Like in the gif, they are plain.

*next week we check out how Eren is doing on the champaign map*
Back
Top Bottom