Search results for query: *

1. darksoulshin

In Progress Tournament gold rewards are not pocketed correctly

Summary: When I play tournaments and I win and it appears to me that I should win 750 gold coins, from the initial 4000 I go up to 4100. It certainly happens to me when I do many consecutive tournaments and therefore the reward is reduced to a minimum, only here they give me much less than the...
  2. darksoulshin

SP - General PROGRESSION SYSTEM MECHANICS: SKILL PROGRESSION BLOCKED(suggestions)

INTRODUCTION: The current progression system ensures that there is a certain learning rate in each skill in relation to both the number of focus points assigned to it, both the degree of this skill, and the value of the attribute linked to the skill, net of the base value. Acquiring a degree in...
  3. darksoulshin

SP - General JOINT HURTBOXES and ARMOR HURTBOXES: an armor system that provide a way to balance factions warfare and make more deep the combat system(suggestions)

INTRODUCTION This thread was created to suggest a different approach to balancing armor and to intervene in the relationship they have with the attack system both at a distance, mainly to balance it, but also in hand-to-hand combat, to make it deeper. The basic idea is to add a greater number...
  4. darksoulshin

SP - General GEOGRAPHICAL COVERAGE: marching formations, ambush, interception of armies,resting

SERVICE INFORMATION: This thread is part of a group of threads related to: -logistics and supply lines - economy based on a system of needs - maintenance of armies equipment and personal equipment through skill smithing (which would otherwise be almost wasted) and a formula for the durability of...
  5. darksoulshin

SP - General ECONOMY , LOGISTICS and WARFARE SUGGESTION LIST

this thread takes you to three interlinked threads which are intended to: - balance the prices (maximum and minimum) by spreading excesses over time in terms of maintenance -to take away that RNG out of the loot mechanics: if i kill 20 sea riders with chain mail, i want to find 20 chain mails on...
  6. darksoulshin

SP - Economy SMITHING SKILL, EQUIPMENT DETERIORATION and MAINTENANCE system, PRICE BALANCE.

INTRODUCTION: This thread was created for the need to manage equipment prices on the market mainly, to regulate the maintenance of armies and to remove from the loot that RNG that makes the nose turn up since it does not make you find what you saw on the field. This thread is closely related to...
  7. darksoulshin

SP - Economy ECONOMY, PRODUCTION, SOCIAL STABILITY, ARMIES MAINTENANCE and EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE

INTRODUCTION: Economics is a delicate, very delicate issue and we often tend to work on it with a mathematical approach linked to the economic world, but which often forgets a fundamental aspect: It is physics that governs the universe. Conservation principals should always be kept in mind. I'm...
  8. darksoulshin

SP - General [POLL] SHIELD + STUCKED PROJECTILE = ENCUMBRANCE

INTRODUCTION On bannerlord we have the mechanics of weight that affects the speed of movement and if I am not mistaken, as in warband, defines the ENCUMBRANCE. So let's take full advantage of it. If an infantryman with a shield sees an arrow sticking into his shield, the problem does not arise...
  9. darksoulshin

SP - General REINFORCEMENT TIMER

Vary parties, whether they are armies, freight wagons or whatever, have a proximity radius such that there is a maximum distance within which a wagon can enter battle if it is close to an ally under attack. Suppose therefore that in a given point of the map at a given moment of the day, suppose...
  10. darksoulshin

SP - General NON-SPAMABLE DIRECTIONAL STEP-DODGE new mechanics suggestion

INTRODUCTION: hand-to-hand combat seems "slow" and "heavy" in some cases, but not because you have the feeling that there is inertia to slow you down but because there are ideological choices relating to the mechanics that are adopted? For example the various delays in attacks and blockages or...
  11. darksoulshin

SP - General LOGISTICS ,SUPPLY LINES and WARFARE (how to balance the "snowball" effect)

below there is a link related to a thread I wrote on the subject LINK TO THE THREAD,CLICK HERE--->LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY LINES and WARFARE(singleplayer) The snowball effect derives from the fact that AI is very aggressive and that it has few limits from the point of view of the mobility of large...
  12. darksoulshin

SP - General MEGATHREAD: darksoulshin's suggestions

This is a list of my suggestion threads that I have written for both singleplayer and multiplayer. I suggest several mechanics, some of which are new and already fairly balanced. The way they can be implemented is very detailed and tries to reuse assets already present in the game. In general...
  13. darksoulshin

Miei thread di suggerimenti per bannerlord

Sono scritti in inglese. NEW WAR ORDER system CREATE FORMATION AND TACTICAL ORDERS system ADD NEW MOVEMENT MECHANICS 2 MODES WITH 1 BUTTON mechanic SHIELD+STUCKED PROJECTILE = ENCUMBRANCE HORSE,INFANTRY AND IMPACTS LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY LINES and WARFARE(singleplayer) NEW GOLD SPAWN SYSTEM AND...
  14. darksoulshin

ADD NEW MOVEMENT MECHANICS(dodge/dash,low jump/jump,fast crouch/crouch & combinations)

Introduction: Bannerlord is not only a strategic game, but also one in which you must fight against 1 or more opponents using your own character. So the heart of this game, what makes it fun but also satisfying, is deeply tied to the combat system. The current combat system is SIMPLY INTUITIVE...
  15. darksoulshin

LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY LINES

INTRODUCTION: As someone has pointed out, it happens in M & B that entire armies of a faction turn their attention to a small castle of an opposing faction located on the opposite side of the world just because its garrison is with few men, perhaps in relation to some recent evidence which has...
Back
Top Bottom