Search results for query: *

1. Bugs in Phantasy 2018

all vendors in the game now only selling a single clothing item
  2. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Kislev and prag sieges are both broken, siege ladders have inivisble walls halfway up.
  3. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

PLEASE add infinite reinforcement waves so battles finish in one big fight not 1000 small fights, so disappointing this isn't in this mod. Not having it makes defending sieges pointless and boring, with no loot.
  4. SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Can you please remove the trees from the wood elves territory? Can't see anything
  5. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Where do you find a report that tells you what your relation is with each faction? Can't find it anywhere now
  6. Suggestions

How about the ability to attack manhunter parties?
  7. Discussion + Suggestions

Can we get the ability to resurrect defeated factions? After all, rulers never die, they just go into hiding. This would be accomplished by taking a town or castle which previously belonged to the ruler of the defeated faction, but only if some other faction took it before you. For example, if I took azure keep controlled by the elintor, I would be able to resurrect the Geldar faction. However, if i took azure keep from the Geldar, I would not be able to resurrect them, this is to prevent resurrection exploits and farming. Resurrection can be done through the menu that appears after you take a fief and it asks you who you think it should go to, then one of those options would be to give it to the former ruler, then you would become that faction’s vassal and transfer all your owned towns and castles over. All previous vassals of the faction would then have a high chance to defect back to their true former ruler. A price tag of denars could also be put into place for resurrection as a further exploit prevention.
  8. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

alster52 said:
    Has anyone managed to do a complete play through without using a horse?As i have just finished an infantry character in pendor i was wondering how viable it is to do the same in perisno?

Its much easier. You suffer a handicap still, but its not as severe as pendor.
  9. Discussion + Suggestions

Elegost911 said:
    PLEASEEEEEE, make it possible to marry queens and kings, that would be pretty good.

Or... just make a force marriage cheat menu option for all vassals/rulers like I suggested. If you don’t want it for rulers, then please make it for vassals only.

Problem is if you are ruler of your own faction and you tell your ruler spouse to join your faction, then what happens to their faction? Also its quite op to have such a strong army like arwen’s 500+ elves at your side.
  10. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

What are the requirements to have Falcon as your kingdom culture?
  11. Discussion + Suggestions

Can we get a force marriage cheat menu option?
  12. Suggestions

I also think Swadians expanded tree should have crossbow archers instead of longbows, as per Native.
  13. Suggestions

Think Ragnar and Graveth need a nerf to their army sizes. They grow absolutely out of control, and the nords especially just become an unstoppable force conquering all. Rhodoks are too safe all game, graveth just bolsters their monstrous defenses.
    I’m tired of games being super predictable. Swadia, sarranids, and Vaegirs ALWAYS get obliterated by other factions, leading to a power struggle between the other 3. Rhodoks are always the last ones standing when I start my own faction.
  14. Discussion, complaints, and everything else you wanted said put here:

Any news or updates about another dev picking this project up? This is one of my favorite mods and I don’t want to see it abandoned.
  15. Discussion + Suggestions

Perhaps if you’re worried about the whole Aroulian ambassador thing, the companion can be found either in the lord hall or in the ‘streets’ of Qaleteqa, and you have to convince them to join you, and this could be accomplished with whatever requirements you would want, doesn’t have to be denars. Thank you for your replies.
  16. Discussion + Suggestions

I would greatly appreciate the input of an actual dev instead of someone speaking for them. I would love an aruolo companion, preferrably a female. Why they removed the old one is not understood. The aruolo’s lore doesnt really make a lot of sense as far as being some “isolated and mysterious” tribe, when there are other factions who are just as isolated, if not more so geographicaly.
  17. Discussion + Suggestions

Can we get more companions that fill in the gaps of every major faction? Like companions who are cretas and aruolo and raise those troops when turned into vassals. I think falcon and hakkon still need one too.
  18. Discussion + Suggestions

Teyrn said:
    Mordekhay said:
    How about more one-handed legendary weapons? Most of them are zweihanders and I'd really appreciate some legendary sabre.  :???: :cool:
    Here's a massive +1 as I mentioned this on more than one ocassion
    Not to mention the rapier is kinda bad.
  19. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

amadraccoon said:
    Sorry if this has been discussed before, but is the Sidheton Forniron quest bugged? After I captured Forniron and talked to him, he just initiates the same dialogue. Also, where do you hire Geldarin Mercenaries?

Forniron has to belong to you in order to complete that quest. If its given to another vassal, it wont work.
  20. Discussion + Suggestions

Michadr said:
    hipp522 said:
    Any chance the geldar and cretas castles can be made into towns instead? That way, I wont have to make my own faction just to get  access to their equipment in the shops. Also, can birgit’s helm be replaced by a royal enchantment? And can her title be changed to queen when she is married to the player when owning their own faction? Can queen trisna be elligible to wed when agathor gets eliminated?
    I'll see about the Birgit suggestions.
    Queen Trisna Marrying again wouldn't really fit the lore, but I see what you did there  :party:
    If you can’t make those castles into towns, then can you have merchants that sells the respective factions equipment, like the zann fort?
Back
Top Bottom