Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info (Gradually Improving) Performance Issues even on 250v250- High End Hardware and Medium settings

Summary: Around 35-40fps (sometimes 45) in battles with a cap of 500 units. (with Medium preset) Version: e1.0.11 e.1.2.0 BETA as of now Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 4GB VRAM CPU: i76700K 4.00GHz Skylake 14nm Technology RAM: 16,0GB Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co...
  2. Need More Info Game runs pretty poorly even on Medium settings and High-End Hardware

GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1070 4GB VRAM CPU- i76700K 4.00GHz Skylake 14nm Technology RAM - 16,0GB On Medium settings on a server with more people the game runs at around 50fps. On Captain Mode it's a bit better but on the other ones like Siege or TDM it's very bad.
  3. Need More Info (BUG)(LIGHTING) Sturgian Town Lights on Walls rendered poorly

I don't remember exactly the city by name, but I can say I had all graphics turned on very high
  4. (Balance)(Quests) "Training borrowed troops" & "Bring me [number] of these [type] troops" are BROKEN

After getting villagers to train, you cannot do it normally with training camps like in Warband, so I am forced to kill looters. Not to mention the party speeds make me go around running for a single party of looters across a third of the map, but if you get one of those "borrowed" troops...
  5. "Give it some time, it's early access!!!" - The Meme.

>Eagerly waiting for release >8 years >Game launches, 40 denars >buy it >launch it >it crashes >infinite loading screens >lack of content >Broken party speeds, no accompany option, few quests, some broken >disappointment >express worries about it on the forums >"fans" doing the 4D Chess Galaxy...
  6. Form a Feedback section for the singleplayer, Taleworlds. (Day 2)

"Taleworlds mods and developers, give us some means to organize feedback regarding balance and bugs in a special section, Everything is so jumbled right now I am not expecting anything to get done this way. Also, shouldn't you have done that before the game released? " I see you keep talking in...
  7. Form a Feedback section for the singleplayer, Taleworlds.

Taleworlds mods and developers, give us some means to organize feedback regarding balance and bugs in a special section, Everything is so jumbled right now I am not expecting anything to get done this way. Also, shouldn't you have done that before the game released?
  8. (Balance)(Quests) "Training Villagers" & "Bring me [number] of these [type] troops" are BROKEN

After getting villagers to train, you cannot do it normally with training camps like in Warband, so I am forced to kill looters. Not to mention the party speeds make me go around running for a single party of looters across a third of the map, but if you get one of those "borrowed" troops...
Back
Top Bottom