Search results for query: *

1. LegendaryFrog

Official battle mode server fix when?

It crashed everytime when one side win the match the map and faction never changed and sometimes the game will stuck when the server crashed
  2. LegendaryFrog

This is unplayable (Stuttering 1.7.2)

We have just pushed out a hotfix aimed at addressing the stuttering issue. Please let us know if the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.
    any plan on fixing offical battle mode this week?
  3. LegendaryFrog

Need More Info Game freeze in Battle_CN server

I am talking about the freeze on battle servers. We are aware of the EA servers. Working towards it.
    still nothing change to battle mode it's in a circle everytime the game end the server will restart or freeze so every game is same map and faction
  4. LegendaryFrog

Server Downtime 02/06/22

Servers are back online. Thank you for your patience.
    The battle mode changes nothing with this hotfix can we get some fix for it this week? always same map and faction game stuck in the end some times
  5. LegendaryFrog

Official Battle mode feedback

Plz Take a look the mode is dead now
  6. LegendaryFrog

Official Battle mode feedback

There are a lots of issues now i will list them down below 1 everytime the game ended everyone in the room will be stuck and can't quit only way is to shut down the game and reopen it this is absolutely annoying plz fix this asap 2 only one map and faction never change.the bo5 is to short for...
  7. LegendaryFrog

Why battle mode started with200gold

As i remember it should be 120gold in the1.7.2patch note. And now everyone play cav and archer the best part of 172battle change is increase the price of archer and lower the started gold but now it means nothing because everyone start200gold
  8. LegendaryFrog

Why battle-cn server not actually located cn?

It's still a Singapore server If i close my vpn i am still 200ping
  9. LegendaryFrog

e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

Thank you all for your feedback. I've noted down the critical points expressed here and in other threads and will relay them onwards.
    Hello dejan i want Know if there is any plan on opening a official battle mode server for East Asia
  10. LegendaryFrog

So where is the Battle Mode server?

We aren't actually hosting any battle mode servers right now. The ones that are currently available are community hosted as part of the server files test.
    Then how could i player it in EA you didn't get us the chance to host pravite server and may i ask when can i play official battle server
  11. LegendaryFrog

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

That is simply not true. People asked about whether a patch would arrive during bayram. I explained that it won't happen during that week and probably not the next week either, because many people were taking vacation. If sharing such information is portrayed as making excuses, the only take away for me is not to share such information.
    Is there any chance 1.72beta go live tonight?
  12. LegendaryFrog

Consider Setting Up a Battle Mode Server in CN Region

I think LegendaryFrog should decide where the server is, and any who disagree have to duel him in FT7
    Why am i mentioned again
  13. LegendaryFrog

badbuckle welcome to mp community! plz respond to OP
  14. LegendaryFrog

Yes Please Open a server in china or singapore for battle mode i know that it's not done yet but still lots of fun tho many players will coming back to play bannerlord there are a lot of player still playing warband bcz no custom server and battle mode now that it is both unavaible in EA back in 2020 EA also the latest to get Duel server we need to go to beta and join in TDM for practice we know that there will be offical server for battle mode in 1.7.2 but its just not fair only EU NA get the server and it's just to hard waiting its release and watching others having much fun on it . could u please open a server even the mode is not done. Thanks
  15. LegendaryFrog

matching broken after update

Yeah we are looking into it. As I understand its a different issue though (the problem for EU matchmaking is that skirmish servers dont get filled up properly)
    Hello N1N3 the problem seems still there plz check it thanks!
  16. LegendaryFrog

We are investigating it. Will update you here
    Thank you so much! Never expecting such a quick answer this will save ea community we are so frustrated that we can't do skirmish
  17. LegendaryFrog

This is something that happened before many player matching but can't get in
  18. LegendaryFrog

Where is kick bottem?

WHERE IS IT?
    It's score bored you win
Back
Top Bottom