Search results for query: *

1. Barabashenko

Phased reload for muskets in Warband

Hi. Does anyone now (or, maybe, can suggest) how to implement phased reload for muskets with a custom (not NW) animation? And does the use_phased_reload option works only with use_crossbow_as_firearm like in WFaS and NW? Because I have both crossbows and muskets in my mod. I would be very...
  2. Barabashenko

SP Dark Ages TRYZNA

This is an official announcement of the Mount&Blade II Bannerlord mod Tryzna (укр. Тризна), which brings you to the Early Medieval Eastern Europe. The history of the early Slavs is dark and mysterious. After the devastation of the old Antes federation by the fearsome Avar warriors, the Slavic...
  3. Barabashenko

Adding the faction coat of armes in notes

Okay, so here is the question. How to add a coat of arms to a new faction in the Notes section? Similar to pic_arms_vaegir or pic_sarranid_arms. I couldn't find any mentions of them in module_scripts  :| The only thing I've managed to achieve was "get_object failed for mesh" error and this X...
  4. Barabashenko

SP Musket Era Honour & Glory 1.9

Mod "Honour and Glory" 1.9 for M&B Warband DOWNLOAD In the year 1547 muscovite grand prince Ivan the Terrible took the title of Tsar of the Russia and during the next decade conquered Kazan and Astrakhan. Muscovite Tsardom was isolated from European trade and politics and aspired to get...
Back
Top Bottom