Search results for query: *

1. Multiplayer Siege Catapult/Ballista Locations

Are terribly biased. Some Ballistas are ultimately trash while others are extremely useful. Some even have the set up that one Ballista can hit the other but the other can't hit back. These maps are so unthoughtful that I highly doubt whether the devs have actually test played these maps.
  2. None of the NPC changes mod are working in 1.7.1

Hello, I have this weird issues, that everything else works fine, but even if I load mod such as "NPC revamp" or "badass lords" at the very bottom, the faces of the lords are not changed in the game. Does anyone have a theory on what could possibly be the issue?
  3. I actually love the new Vlandian city scene

I feel the dev is finally heading to the right direction. Vlandian cities used to be always feels out of place, they looks like high/late medievat towns while others were more like early or dark age. Now the new vlandian settlements finally looks not so out of place.
  4. about the "equipment roster" in the xml file

It seems that they were doing a complete shuffle, so in this case it's nearly impossible to have the bow/crossbow variety or horse/camel variety in one single troop. Because you will have the chance to have horse and camel saddle in the same time. Is it possible to set it that whenever it's...
  5. Are quest modification/new quest mods very difficult to make? Why there are not a lot out there?

Is it very difficult to modify quest rewards and the flow? Because I noticed that quest mods were quite rare out there. I have something in mind - It's basically a "Regiment of Renown" unit mod (If you have played Warhammer you know what I mean). Very unique and powerful units, retired captain...
  6. Is it even viable to level scout/rogue/surgeon on your main character?

While picking the character background, I find that forester/herbalist/hunter etc very appealing to me in terms of role play value. But scout/rogue/surgeon are not only useless (on yourself) but also extremely hard to level up. I mean is focusing on these skills even remotely viable, and what is...
  7. Bad immersiveness for bandit playthrough

the immersiveness of bandit playthrough is bad across multiple sandboxing games, I have no idea why. M&B warband and bannerlord - you can barely play as a bandit. Bannerlord have this roguery perk but it just doesn't do anything Viking conquest is ok-ish, as you can sack cities and...
  8. List of mod I'm trying to find/make. Please help!

1. I would like to find a mod/find a way to tweak that there is less snow on the map. Maybe there is still snow in winter, but I think the snow should be strictly limited to sturgia for the other three seasons. And during summer, no snow should present anywhere. 2. I would like to find a...
  9. Thank you TW for breaking all the mods again, sigh...

Edit (PLEASE READ BEFORE FANBOYING): I NEVER said the devs should stop developing the game. I was saying dev should have MINIMUM respect to the modders and stop updating the game after writing every 2 lines of code as if they were finishing some highschool class projects. I NEVER said that I...
  10. is there a mod that tweaks food consumption rate in parties?

I don't want to keep worrying about purchasing food all the time at late game, and I don't want to see AI starving parties everywhere roaming with 0 troops.
  11. Is there a way to have less snow on the map?

I don't like it that even in Spring and Autumn the snow will cover a lot of the non-sturgia areas. So generally there are way too much snow in the game and I really rather it only snows in winter (even too much for sturgia, where the snow should be completely gone for the summer) Is there a mod...
  12. [Important] we need something like the skyrim's creation kit

I think what's great about bannerlord is it's modding potential While in the mean time, the devs are having their hands tied that they were too busy to even finish the town/village scenes and player perks. So why don't focus on developing a creation kit that have the modding communities to...
  13. Really looking forward for more village/castle/town scene

So far I've been spending a lot of time strolling through the villages, and I'm enjoy it a lot. I think what's even better is when they make a unique scene for eash settlement as they promised in the EA statement. It's one of my favorite features in warband, because it really help you to build...
  14. CPU temperature getting high at large battles

I have had a pretty solid PC spec, recently I installed a party size mod so that I'm getting large battles constantly. But then my CPU temperature gets really high, to the point that I have to take a break every now and then to let it cool a bit...
  15. Looking forward to more town/village varieties and town interactions

One of my favorite stuff about the current bannerlord is their amazing town and castle scene (the other being the physics and ragdolls). However there are currently not many of them (2-3 per culture; really an minimum amount) and most of them feel like walking in an museum, because there are not...
  16. Spears were good when it's good

Do a 20 vs 20 of Vlandia recruit vs looters and you will notice that they performed exceptionally well... I think spear is good when 1. the spear is long enough and two-handed 2. everybody in your phalanx is actually using the spear (not busy with switching weapons or using throw weapons) 3...
  17. Rain weather removed?

When I'm playing with the unused battle scene I noticed there are several that has rainy/stormy weather and it actually looked really nice. So why is it that rainy weather was never carried over into the game? https://ibb.co/nDcHhdh
  18. Is there a mod to spawn fewer but larger bandit group?

Or even better, allow bandit parties to have a chance to consolidate? Currently the map looks very messy, and fighting small band of bandits is totally a bore
  19. Does anyone think that Vlandia is way too fancy in the game?

Vlandia looks as if they were from the future (from early renaissance age (13-14 th centry) instead of late dark age (10-11 th centry) as of the game settings) They are also the only faction have those fancy cities. The cities looks like some clean renaissance european settlements, compare to...
  20. readjusting your expectation

Let's just know that TW is no ordinary developer (no developer would take 8 sweet years) When VC first came out it's the biggest lump of trash ever (even that it's directly from Brytenwalda but somehow a downgrade) but after a few years the reforged edition came out to be one of the better...
Back
Top Bottom