Search results for query: *

1. Multiplayer Siege Catapult/Ballista Locations

Are terribly biased. Some Ballistas are ultimately trash while others are extremely useful. Some even have the set up that one Ballista can hit the other but the other can't hit back. These maps are so unthoughtful that I highly doubt whether the devs have actually test played these maps.
  2. Resolved "Ride it like you stole it" achievement not working?

This issue is fixed and it will be in the next patch hopefully. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    could you please clarify whether this is fixed now? It seems I tried today but still didn't get the achievement.
  3. None of the NPC changes mod are working in 1.7.1

Guys I'm being utterly stupid....

These mods have all to be placed ABOVE native, while I placed below... Damn
  4. None of the NPC changes mod are working in 1.7.1

Probably out of date mods. Check when they were last updated.
    Well I think they are not out of date, some people in the comment section are already discussing how they works in 1.7.1. But mine just not taking effect at all
  5. None of the NPC changes mod are working in 1.7.1

Hello, I have this weird issues, that everything else works fine, but even if I load mod such as "NPC revamp" or "badass lords" at the very bottom, the faces of the lords are not changed in the game. Does anyone have a theory on what could possibly be the issue?
  6. Bannerlord Dev Blog Generator with Generative Pre-trained Transformer

In my opinion, the whole "EARLY ACCESS" thing in steam should be removed altogether. It will be a scam 95% of the time (although not always as bad as bannerlord devs)
  7. I actually love the new Vlandian city scene

I feel the dev is finally heading to the right direction. Vlandian cities used to be always feels out of place, they looks like high/late medievat towns while others were more like early or dark age. Now the new vlandian settlements finally looks not so out of place.
  8. about the "equipment roster" in the xml file

It seems that they were doing a complete shuffle, so in this case it's nearly impossible to have the bow/crossbow variety or horse/camel variety in one single troop. Because you will have the chance to have horse and camel saddle in the same time. Is it possible to set it that whenever it's...
  9. Are quest modification/new quest mods very difficult to make? Why there are not a lot out there?

Is it very difficult to modify quest rewards and the flow? Because I noticed that quest mods were quite rare out there. I have something in mind - It's basically a "Regiment of Renown" unit mod (If you have played Warhammer you know what I mean). Very unique and powerful units, retired captain...
  10. Is it even viable to level scout/rogue/surgeon on your main character?

While picking the character background, I find that forester/herbalist/hunter etc very appealing to me in terms of role play value. But scout/rogue/surgeon are not only useless (on yourself) but also extremely hard to level up. I mean is focusing on these skills even remotely viable, and what is...
  11. Bad immersiveness for bandit playthrough

It was okay in warband, you could even raid villages without starting a war, if you knew the secret way :smile:
    The looting skill was not good or worth points, but raiding to get your funds going in a new game as a lone bandit was awesome and you could get lotsa archery skill ups form shooting all those villagers! You could clonk village ladies on the head and make them into sword sisters too! I guess it's not 'immersive' but you could certainly make your own fun and success as a rouge in warband.

In VC I was pretty salty that it wouldn't let me do my warband solo trick "you need more men for that" ***** do you know who I am?

Skyrim has a whole thieves guild quest line.... I guess if it's not immersive I don't know what you even mean.

Bannerlord has no official Bandit gameplay, raiding is garbage, rougery is too slow to level and not so great perk wise. The best use of bandits is making them into nobles.

However, if you just want to be a bad guy, forced recruitment to take noble units is really good and executing everyone is the easiest and fastest way to paint the map!
    Thieves guild in skyrim is great by itself... but nowhere near a real bandit experience that you live with your fellow bandits at valtheim towers or halted stream camp. There is a mod called live another life that can spawn you in a bandit lair and start off as a bandit. By that moment you will understand how much you miss a "real" bandit gameplay. I think unable to enter the major settlements and missing the contents is what it makes it difficult there
  12. Bad immersiveness for bandit playthrough

Levelling for roguery is rubbish (although at lest it's not medicine), not sure how a bandit network works unless you mean you could just join the current bandit faction and treat them as allies when committing crimes near them.
    I guess you could become a bandit clan and form parties based on renown, although if all other factions are against you it would be tricky for them to survive for long. It would be good if you had major penalties to party size to represent the difficulty of keeping a large group of bandits going. I guess the issue I have is it feels like a very short term goal, unless you could tie it to defeating gangs in towns and putting your own people and then claiming a tribute from them or something I'm not sure how long it would be able to keep at least my attention. Still the more options the better.

if based on the current bannerlord, I think they can add something called "infamy" which is basically the bandit counterpart of influence. You could spend the infamy to have other bandits to join your army. So by the time you grow stronger, you will constantly leading a larger army but with with lower troop quality and morale. So formation and morale management is now more relevant. And when you have high infamy some bandits will hear your deed, and begin to beg to join you. This now plays way more like a very charismatic legendary bandit leader I suppose.

Also taking over and perhaps improving hideouts is highly needed. Bandit converting to reg troops also needs a rework.
  13. Bad immersiveness for bandit playthrough

I think to a certain extent because it's not a very rewarding style of game play.
    There is a reason bandits tend to be poorly equipped scum, because historically they were poor desperate people getting by, until they could get back to a normal life, or wanted criminals who had no way of supporting themselves otherwise. I'm not really sure what that as an immersive play through would look like other very small scale and short lived (like most bandit groups).
    The closest to a playable bandit style to me would be a mercenary campaign where you use bandit troops and pillage everything you can. They even hint that many of the existing merc factions are just that.
    The only thing I can think of that would help would be for there to be a roguery perk that let you convert regular troops into their bandit equivalent so you could only field bandit troops and maybe where appropriate you could convert noble troops into an appropriate minor faction equivalent.
    That said it's a fantasy setting so I guess maybe I'm thinking too narrowly.

Roguery is probably the most unfun perkset of all skills, and the leveling is quite bugged. I think the only real way to level it up is to sell prisoners to the ransom brokers. Leading bandit troop barely give any exp, and raiding even less so.

Viking conquest is probably as close as it can get across all the rpg and strategy games I've ever played. It's the vikings so they somehow encouraged raiding. But if you want to move further, you still need to run a city like a normal lord. What I hope is just work with other bandits, and establish a bandit network across the map or something
  14. Bad immersiveness for bandit playthrough

the immersiveness of bandit playthrough is bad across multiple sandboxing games, I have no idea why. M&B warband and bannerlord - you can barely play as a bandit. Bannerlord have this roguery perk but it just doesn't do anything Viking conquest is ok-ish, as you can sack cities and...
  15. List of mod I'm trying to find/make. Please help!

1. I would like to find a mod/find a way to tweak that there is less snow on the map. Maybe there is still snow in winter, but I think the snow should be strictly limited to sturgia for the other three seasons. And during summer, no snow should present anywhere. 2. I would like to find a...
  16. A 90-employee studio with ONE actively-maintained product is releasing only ONE THREE-LINE bug fix patch per week. Unbelievable.

By the way, I'm very glad that their tiny fix didn't break any mod (happened before)
  17. A 90-employee studio with ONE actively-maintained product is releasing only ONE THREE-LINE bug fix patch per week. Unbelievable.

They made hundreds of million of dollars selling Bannerlord... Must've been busy with all the barbeque...
  18. When will the 1.5 patch be released? this game is dying very fast

don't bother - the DEV team has only 3 developers and they can only ghost patch and tweak one caravan cost once per 3 days
  19. Thank you TW for breaking all the mods again, sigh...

You do realise that Bannerlord is in early access? That means that even though they may call it a stable version it is not stable and the developers have every right to keep changing things. If you want a stable version of the game you would be best off waiting until it is out of early access, that way the hotfixes and patches should of slowed down or stopped by then.

lol you clearly wasn't there when they first released their "final version" of viking conquest
  20. Thank you TW for breaking all the mods again, sigh...

It even BETA version of the EA the OP has problem with, not the "kinda stable alpha"
    + there is no official mod support so far, don't expect it to be a thing until full release

I was having problem with the STABLE 1.40 version of the game
Back
Top Bottom