Search results for query: *

1. 10 years since the full release.

Nice! Didn't even know it was that old. I just recently played earlier this year.
  2. New forum and site

What do you mean new forum? I just joined this one! Anyway, I like this forum the way it is.  :party:
  3. Best Faction To Join

Join us Nords! Best faction ever! (obviously you can't see the bias)  :grin:
  4. Historical Viking TV series based on M&B VC ;)

This show is really amazing! It's not an exact representation of the historical Viking figures but the series' story is close enough to it! I love this so much. It always gets me on the edge of my seat. Highly recommend it to all players of any Vikings related game!
  5. What do Travelers, Caravans and Priests / Clergy do ?

Pode said:
    Caravans affect the prosperity of their home city and the price of trade goods everywhere they buy or sell.

Priests are a way to rapidly lose favor with one religion if you attack them, and a source for gaining some in your party (either by rescuing them from bandits or capturing and recruiting from prisoners). In your party they can be paid to boost morale of your men. In your baggage train, enough of them will add to your surgery skill

Travelers I'm not aware of any effects.

Travelers don't seem to have any effects.
  6. I can't start new game in Viking Conquest.

Have you tried restarting the game?
  7. I'm a New Player, Can Anyone Give Me An Idea Where to Start?

I suggest you give the whole thing a look first and get a feel of it. Browse the forums to look for hacks and tips. Find regiments in this forum. And find a good server!
  8. Scariest Military Units

Definitely the Ruga-Ruga
Back
Top Bottom