Search results for query: *

1. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

This is pathetic

Never have I seen such a whiny community when it comes to change to gameplay. I see so many people blame TW for "dumbing down" the combat and, making it less smooth etc on a new engine. Personally I welcome the changes. I think the combat is more smooth, no more of that retarded feintspam which...
  2. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

SP - General Too big tournament nerf for XP

Good morning! I've been playing the Early Access for ~50 hours in single player. And I think the nerf that was done to tournaments/practice fights was just way too large. I do understand kinda the denar/money nerf for the betting part. But the XP is just way too much in my opinion. I would use...
  3. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

Items locked behind MP wall?

Hello, I saw a post recently on Reddit that made me wonder, is this an intentional thing, or something just left over? Currently I have myself enabled these through tinkering with the xml file. Just wondering if this is something that is supposed to be locked away or just an oversight from the...
  4. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

Alternate command controls?

Hello, I'm wondering if there will be any alternate ways to control your units without rebinding tons of buttons in Bannerlord. Traditionally it has been the F-keys, but now that I'm using a 60% keyboard as a daily drive that's not really a viable choice for me, are there any alternate ways of...
  5. kXlIdRoberta // Seb Merc

Question regarding unit controls. (tl;dr bottom)

Greetings warriors of Calradia! I've seen some older gameplay videos, and a question popped up for me. In Warband you use the F-keys and 1-9 keys. I wonder if there's an alternative way to do it, like press a button to get a "weapon wheel" up and drag your mouse to choose which unit or command...
Back
Top Bottom