Search results for query: *

• Users: Gguy
  • Order by date
  1. Gguy

Peacetime needs to be a thing.

Peace does happen, but it usually only lasts around a month or two.
  2. Gguy

Who learns the smithing recipes?

Don't know. All i know is that you can learn new weapon parts by smelting existing weapons.
  3. Gguy

Do you have to start new game with E 1.10 Beta?

I mean, you don't have to delete them. Just move them somewhere else until you you stop beta testing. I wouldn't dare delete my character, spent 2 hours getting his face just right XD.
  4. Gguy

Do you have to start new game with E 1.10 Beta?

@Figulus I'd assume so. The beta branch is very different from the main game. I suggest moving your normal saves out of your saves directory and storing them somewhere on your pc until you switch back to the main game.
  5. Gguy

Resolved Attacked by own companions

What was your relationship with them?
  6. Gguy

Resolved Battanian NPC has wrong culture.

Could be a bug, or it could just be part of a story they haven't written yet. Guess it's gonna be hard to know until we get an official response.
  7. Gguy

Resolved This happened to my character after beta branching

It's always recommended that you start a new character for beta branches in order to avoid messing up your saves once they switch the fixed updates over to the main game.
  8. Gguy

Resolved beta 1.1.0 says by saved games 1,0,8,224785?

Yes. It's cause it's a beta and not a final version.
  9. Gguy

Need More Info Items in my inventory have mismatched icons

I've seen something similar happen to me when i hovered over items in order to inspect them. Never in the main inventory, though.
  10. Gguy

Almost no bows in single-player loot

Well, at least you're remaining positive. I personally never experienced this in the main game. Are you testing out the beta?
  11. Gguy

Resolved Marrying Your Children Off Issues

Well, that's hilarious.
  12. Gguy

Resolved cant make kingdom or open last slider

Isn't it so that the custom kingdom option hasn't been introduced yet?
  13. Gguy

Resolved All generic units are a bit wide - 1.1.0

It's a known beta bug, being looked into.
  14. Gguy

Opinions on beta 1.1.0 AI combat

@Djaghataï Khan It's best if you don't use your main game saves in the beta version. Updating is one thing, but jumping up and down between versions might cause serious issues down the line.
  15. Gguy

If the Taleworld devs don't start paying attention to Multiplayer as much as they do Singleplayer, I will refund the game.

Have some patience, jeez. It's only been what, two weeks? They'll get to it eventually.
  16. Gguy

Beautiful but fat?

This was confirmed to be a beta bug. The devs are aware of it and are working on a fix. I suggest using a different character while testing on the beta and then switching to your original saves once it gets ported over.
  17. Gguy

Beta Branch e1.1.0

@alieser I made a new character and tested the new beta version for around 3 hours. Here are my findings:

-You still experience lag when a new map loads, but this only lasts up to 5 seconds (With the exception of cities and forts, which cause heavy stuttering for almost a minute)
    -You can still get the occasional stutter during battle, but the memory leaks have been for the most part eliminated. I can actually fight now (just killed 8 looters by myself. Something that was impossible before)
    -For some reason every single NPC is now overweight/fat. It's kinda funny, but yeah, you folks gotta look into that =P
    -Your face turns into a low quality (almost younger looking) model of yourself when you die. This bug was already present before the beta patch.
    -The stabbing sounds sometimes lag during battle, but this is very rare.
    -Textures load faster, though still not instantly
    -the game can handle large battle better. I ran a 300 vs 300 (horsemen and horse archers) in custom battle and it didn't any more than it would have if i was fighting an army of 10.
  18. Gguy

Capes still look bad because of clipping

I think you should leave the capes in but work on a solution.
  19. Gguy

Beta Branch e1.1.0

So how does one get involved in this beta branch? I'm asking cause i still have the beta launcher from the closed beta sessions and i don't know if there's going to be another launcher and/or application.
  20. Gguy

Vlandia randomly triggers war against your clan with no provocation/cause.

That's strange. Which lord declared war on you? Could be a personality thing or a relationship matter.
Back
Top Bottom