Search results for query: *

1. SP Tutorial Other How to get to work almost every 1.011 mod in warband — in very few steps

So, I did exactly what the instructions told me to, but once I click "New Game" it crashes at "Loading Save Game"

Something I'm missing?
  2. Hello, any kind souls willing to help me?

Another update. I think I might have found the true source of the issue. I managed to find out that the issue strictly comes when someone fires the weapon. Aka, when it's supposed to go "boom". Which leads to the sound. I replaced the sound files with another mod that was compatible and I have a hard time making it crash. Once I am satisfied I will make a file to the mod in Repository. (My very first mod fix here.)

3. [Victor]: Preformance Patches - Sound & Graphics

Anyone got the sound fix? Filefront doesn't exactly work in sweden and I have no idea whats with the site anymore :sad:
  4. [WoE]: Wars of Europe: AoB Add-On: New Version Released (26/11)(OP Update 01/02)

Well, trying to revive these mods with windows 10 feels like a pain. Are there any modders still laying about?
  5. Hello, any kind souls willing to help me?

Alright, so another bug has been found.

The game works fine, but as soon as I make a save, restart the game and enter the same battle the game crashes when the units fire.
    It's almost like my fix never mattered.

What could be the cause of this?
  6. Hello, any kind souls willing to help me?

Ok, I think I may have fixed it. I replaced particle_systems.txt with another particle_system from an another mod called "Europe 1805".

That helped me with the issue so far with no crashes. Now I will take a look if it works with or without enhanced version or RAM utilizer.

[EDIT]: After further testing, I've realised how delicate this needs to be performed. I couldn't make it work on my C disk, so I installed the game on my D disk instead. I've played like 5 battles without any crashes.
  7. Hello, any kind souls willing to help me?

InVain said:
    Is it the 'vertex buffer' crash? Are you using the enhanced version?
    You could also try making your game exe large address aware to utilize more RAM:

Nope, didn't work :sad: I installed enhanced version along with the RAM utilizer. Still crashes when they begin firing with their rifles. But it did hold itself for a while.

I was supposed to replace the files in common/mount and blade with the mount and blade enchanced right? Or did I do something wrong?
  8. Hello, any kind souls willing to help me?

InVain said:
    Is it the 'vertex buffer' crash? Are you using the enhanced version?
    You could also try making your game exe large address aware to utilize more RAM

No vertex buffer issue, it just stats "Mount and Blade has stopped working"

I do not use the Enhanced version. Should I do it or should I not?
    I'll take a look with the RAM thing.

Thanks a lot for your help :smile:
  9. Hello, any kind souls willing to help me?

Hello, I'm frolof. New to the forum. I posted this on the wrong forum before, so a kind soul redirected me here. So I had this Mount & Blade original mod that I loved to play with called "Scandinavian Mod" . Google it will ya? I am not allowed to post links yet. Problem is, the mod had crashes...
  10. Hello, any kind souls willing to help me?

Vallixx said:
    Hey, frolof, unfortunately this is not the right thread to post in. You should move this to The Forge, since it technically is altering the mod.

Ah, go figured. Thanks a ton for telling me. I will copy over the message to the Forge :smile:

Again, thanks.
  11. Hello, any kind souls willing to help me?

Hello, I'm frolof. New to the forum. So I am terribly sorry if I am posting somewhere where I shouldn't be. So I had this Mount & Blade original mod that I loved to play with called "Scandinavian Mod" . Google it will ya? I am not allowed to post links yet. Problem is, the mod had crashes...
Back
Top Bottom