Search results for query: *

• Users: yourxianda
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [Help] Material Not Showing Up in Game or Editor Icon, But Shows Up In Editor Preview Window

I was trying to rename a mesh. I exported using Tpac tool, imported into Blender, renamed it and exported it as FBX. But when I imported the FBX into Bannerlord Editor theres nothing in the icon, nor is there anything in the game. As if the mesh is transparent. I have specified the material of...
  2. General Mesh Editor [Help] Material Not Showing Up in Game or Editor Icon, But Shows Up In Editor Preview Window

I was trying to rename a mesh. I exported using Tpac tool, imported into Blender, renamed it and exported it as FBX. But when I imported the FBX into Bannerlord Editor theres nothing in the icon, nor is there anything in the game. As if the mesh is transparent. I have specified the material of...
  3. Is there a way to disable morale while allowing formation to work?

This is my first post in the entire forum.  :oops: Hope it is not against any rules. First of all I have to say that this is my favourite mod so far. The in depth kingdom management and controlling lord through strategic map makes the in game experience much more pleasant. However there is one...
Back
Top Bottom