Search results for query: *

1. Gibbylimmer

Absurd Conspiracy Thread (Alex Jones Approved)

Arnulf Floyd said:
    I not believe in conspiracy theories, TW works too slowly and calm for release a game in a decade. We were not obliged to wait years for a game, we can play othee games and we can do other things

r/woooosh

TaleWorlds is obviously taking such a long time just to make the warband veterans give up hope, and sell more to kids.
  2. Gibbylimmer

Books in Bannerlord

HUMMAN said:
    I think reading should be something learnable, depending on how you create your character or learn in game world.  Other than that WB system was balanced and well designed. I can think of only little how to polish, maybe some books let you double perk on certain tiers? idk.

Kind of similar to Kingdom Come: Deliverance where, without doing the reading quest, all you see is jumbled up letters?
  3. Gibbylimmer

How TaleWorlds will introduce Guns in Bannerlord (speculation)

I'm curious on how you guys think TaleWorlds will introduce guns. Do you hope for an era like Napoleonic Wars, or some new era? I'd personally like to see a Thirty Years War introduction, rather than Napoleon again. (I know bannerlord isn't released yet, I just want to speculate the possible...
  4. Gibbylimmer

More voice Acting for NPCs please

Really? You want to add another few years to Bannerlord's development cycle?
  5. Gibbylimmer

Dev Blog 26/04/18

Just because you think it's crap doesn't mean it's crap for everyone else.

I think it's swell that they brought back throwing rocks and javelins.
  6. Gibbylimmer

Dev Blog 26/04/18

There was no need for "pathetic". Sure, there was no need for "yes you are", but someone should shut him down when he posts crap comments on dev blogs like  this.
  7. Gibbylimmer

Dev Blog 26/04/18

Crowcorrector said:
    Pathetic  :lol:

Yes, you are.
  8. Gibbylimmer

Dev Blog 15/03/18

No mention of what the next blog will be...  :shifty:

Hopefully they will show off some single player stuff for the next one.
  9. Gibbylimmer

Joint development

You know what an absolute ****storm this would cause on gaming news outlets?

"Developers resort to asking their community for help, can't finish their own game"
    "Mount and Blade Bannerlord could have been finished long before if they did this earlier"
    "Bannerlord released only by the help of community members, still a broken game"
  10. Gibbylimmer

Speed of pushig siege equipment

For the siege towers, the more men pushing it will make it go faster while the more men waiting on top makes it go slower.
  11. Gibbylimmer

Better Notifications

They should definitely keep the debug option though, as this would really help modders.
  12. Gibbylimmer

Ability to raise shield vertically over head

I think that roman defense techniques like shield walls and such would fit with certain factions in banner-lord.
  13. Gibbylimmer

How old are you ppl waiting for bannerlord?

Did your high school have English prep class ?
    I was also a senior last year and I am 18 right now.

I did take some separate English classes that helped with the ACT English test

I started college at an older age mainly because the college I wanted to go into needed a higher ACT score (I had an 18, college required 20).
  14. Gibbylimmer

How old are you ppl waiting for bannerlord?

I feel sorry for you guys who've been waiting for 3+ years. I'm 20 right now, and only started waiting at the beginning of my senior year in high school (currently a freshman in college)
  15. Gibbylimmer

More realistic towns/villages and townsfolk/villagers

So you're just nitpicking the AI in Warband, which was developed by even a smaller dev team compared to Bannerlord, so you can complain about the state of towns and villages? Give me a break.
  16. Gibbylimmer

Women in Bannerlord

This thread turned to complete ****.

We already know you'll be able to play as a woman, and that certain factions are more gender neutral.

Why the constant *****ing?
  17. Gibbylimmer

My disappointment with Bannerlords current state

All of the videos shown were from 6 months ago. Calm your tits. The stuff shown in those videos isn't the final product.
  18. Gibbylimmer

[Serious] Here is why Bannerlord is not going to be released in the near future.

OP's username is literally HereIsWhy. What do you expect?
  19. Gibbylimmer

[Serious] Here is why Bannerlord is not going to be released in the near future.

wormydowg said:
    My biggest concern is that if everyone buys bannerlord beta access, then what incentive would they have to finish the game?

TaleWorlds wouldn't drop the game because of this. They would never drop the game. They've been developing the game for more than 5 years. They wouldn't want people to **** on the game just because it's a beta version.

They'll never release this game as a demo or early version of it to the public, at least that's I think what taleworlds would do as this is their baby.
  20. Gibbylimmer

Do you think that the game is in a releasable state?

If the game was in a releasable state, then they'd be posting more gameplay / cinematic videos to hype the game, and less dev blogs.
Back
Top Bottom