Search results for query: *

1. How to transfer 10 troops?

Looter said:
    It is Control + Shift click or shift click, one of the two.
    Thanks dude! Now I can transfer only 10!
  2. Lordly Plate Armor

After 550 hours of play I finally found it. The Ultimate Prize. Lordly Plate Armor. Pssh cheap only 138,000 denars. Now I am invincible to the Rhodok peasants but I am broke!
  3. Mod Suggestions

Any mod suggestions? I'm pretty bored of playing Native and Diplomacy and looking for a good mod. If anyone has any cool mods they know of please link me or just tell me the name. Thanks. -Pie
  4. Exiled lieges found on map.

Thank you but he has multiple mods that would allow kings to become lieges. I just have plain diplomacy.
  5. Exiled lieges found on map.

Update: I just spoke with Sanjar and if I ask to discuss something with him in private (this does not happen with the other lieges, I have tried) he simply says
    "I don't even have a home to which to return." Kinda creepy right?
  6. Exiled lieges found on map.

So I've been playing Diplomacy for a while and now the Vaegirs, Khergits, and Swadians have been defeated but I was travelling around and came upon King Yaroglek who should be in exile. Under his party's faction it says "Commoners" and if I attack him my kingdom declares war on Commoners. If I...
  7. New Countrys for Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars

Ottomans definitely.
  8. How to transfer 10 troops?

I've seen in Warband videos that people transfer 10 troops from or into garrisons and I'm wondering what the hotkey is for that. I know Ctrl+LClick is transfer all but what it is for only 10? Thanks, Pie
  9. Diplomacy in Bannerlord.

What kind of Diplomacy will be in Bannerlord? Like Chancellors, Constables, Chamberlains etc. or someway of getting a bank/treasury and recruiting troops. I think this would help gameplay and make economy easier. Thanks, Pie
  10. Choose which troops to add.

In Bannerlord I recommend a pre-battle orders and deployment sort of thing where you can choose which troops to send in. That's it.  :D
  11. Diplomacy for Mac?

I am a Mac user and I really want Diplomacy. Whenever I find a good Mac link and download it, it just comes as a .rar file which I (obviously) can not use. If anyone could provide the link for Diplomacy (or any good mod for Mac, for that matter), I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Pie
Back
Top Bottom