Search results for query: *

1. anton97

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

Also has marching sounds been added or have I just been oblivious to them?
  2. anton97

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.4

The pixelated graphics haven´t been fixed??
  3. anton97

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Does anyone have any information in regards to wether or not banners will be implemented anytime soon and if siege AI will be getting fixed?
  4. anton97

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Looks like a good patch. Glad to see so many scenes added. I do wish you would start including images of the new armours that are added though.
  5. anton97

Resolved Crash when loading save

Hi! Are you still experiencing this issue?
    No, the game has been fairly stable lately.
  6. anton97

Show off your Bannerlord faces!

The problem with the character creator is the locked facial features like the very prominent nasolabial folds.
  7. anton97

SP B Magic Holsters (No more poles stuck to the back 2H swords hip hanging and more)

Great mod! The magically attached polearms looks so bad, glad this mod fixes it.
  8. anton97

🎻Bards` Tales

You already made those awesome themed soundtracks, and that new one sounds no less awesome. ?
    Neutral, new, medieval OSTs for all the different occasions would be a great thing to have, for the base community and modders alike!
    ?
    Thank you! I've been wanting to contribute to the community for a long time, but my modding skills are non-existent so this is my way of contributing. Cheers!
  9. anton97

🎻Bards` Tales

Have been thinking about making a Bannerlord vault of music where modders can freely take tracks to put into their mods and make suggestions if they want something specific. Haven´t finished anything yet, but I´ll share something I´ve been working on. You can find it here.
  10. anton97

Modding Tools Beta

Very nice! Excited to try them out!
  11. anton97

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Have you ever installed a modification to that save or to the game itself? Or is it a new game from scratch?
    The issue looks like it is originated from a modded game.
    I have had many mods installed to the game, but I have removed them from the modules folder now so there shouldn't be any in the save game. I think some of the mods I installed also replaced files in the Sandbox and SandboxCore modules, but I'm pretty sure I removed them and reaquired them by verifying the game files. I'll do a clean reinstall and try a new game and see if the crash persists.

EDIT: I should also mention that I deleted the Configs folder in ProgramData as I saw some remnants of a mod I used a long time ago.
  12. anton97

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Have you used the crash uploader? Can you share the crash identifier?
    I uploaded the crash and here is the crash identifier:
    2020-09-09_12.37.36_16f058d3d7bd16d0cebcd9d71ec62cda
  13. anton97

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Have you used the crash uploader? Can you share the crash identifier?
    I did the first couple of times, but don't have the crash identifiers. I can start a new game and use the crash uploader and share the crash identifier with you.
  14. anton97

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

The game has been crashing consistently when I enter a battle between two armies since 1.5.0. Is anyone else encountering this? I have no mods installed if its any help.
  15. anton97

Anyone else find it really poor that

When you're playing a game that's still being developed you're just going to have to accept the fact that the game mechanics will change over time.
  16. anton97

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

When fighting looters they run away, but don't allow me to TAB out, forcing me to chase them across the map to end the battles.
  17. anton97

Dark Ages Medieval 1066 Anno Domini

Looks very interesting. Will this mod include a custom soundtrack?
  18. anton97

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Does anyone know whether the combat changes also apply to singleplayer?
  19. anton97

What's his name?

Crowley obviously
Back
Top Bottom