Search results for query: *

1. Harld V

How to improve the combat and battle

Warband was really good and i thank taleworlds for making a good game, but there are some problems with the combat that we can improve. If taleworlds can improve these things than bannerlord will be the best sequeal to warband. #1: Reduce the damage of the horse lance charge. Sometimes there is...
  2. Harld V

Shield On The Back

KhergitLancer80 said:
    Your comparison is dumb sorry.
    Explain how it is dumb.
  3. Harld V

Nordic invasion in bannerlord

This is good. But if we add in the real nords what will happen to the russian norse people in sturgia? We can't have 2 viking factions at the same time or else it would get too confusing.
  4. Harld V

How will NPC lords recruit men ?

Dest45 said:
    We have already been told the lords do everything the player can do. They can even hire the companions.

Wait is this true? Where did they say that?
  5. Harld V

Pets in Bannerlord

We already have horses in the game.
  6. Harld V

Banner customizer?

Can we also paint the shields our own color? What if i dont want my swadian troops to have the same shield color as my nord troops?
  7. Harld V

AI behaviour

I think this is a good idea. When i get archers and crossbowmen in my army they still charge at the enemy even if we have a cliff or mountain. I have to tell them to hold on the mountain.
  8. Harld V

More weapon slots (with limitations)

This is too much weapons. Switching weapons would be very slow and i dont like it.
  9. Harld V

Total Conversion mods ideas for Bannerlord

What if taleworlds makes a warband mod for bannerlord?  :grin: this is so we can get the nords in bannerlord back. And not these norse russian mess we have in bannerlord right now
  10. Harld V

Soooo.... a nod to DLC's?

If taleworlds is going to add dlc then make it cheap so more people can play it.
  11. Harld V

Dev Blog 14/12/17

Wait so the sturgians are a norse russian faction? In real life russians are not vikings the british people where and they lived in sweden, norway, and britan, and sometimes they raid europe, but they never went to russia. Im confused. Why did taleworlds make the vikings russians?
  12. Harld V

How come sometimes when i seige a castle the equipment is random?

I was seiging a castle and it made a ladder. Then when i went to siege another castle i have to wait 78 hours. This is too long and i couldin't seige the castle because king Harlus came over to fight me and i was outnumbered. How do i know if im going to make a ladder or siege tower?
  13. Harld V

Fire arrows in bannerlord.

If Talesworld developers add in fire arrows then also add in fire weapons.
  14. Harld V

Female voice variety and victory cheer

Talesworld Do Not Forget to add in more voices for men if you also add in more voices for women.
  15. Harld V

City Ambushes

Dont forget to add in fire bombs to pick up and throw at enemies.
  16. Harld V

Raising horses?

Make it so when I kill a horseman I can eat his horse on the battlefield and regain HP.
  17. Harld V

Painting Armor?

Taleworlds listen to this too.https://imgur.com/a/bS9DA

look at how cool and scary the viking looks. If we can paint armor and gear we can be even scarier and cool looking.

18. Harld V

Vaegir ethnogenesis theories

Why cant the game developers just make them vikings? Much easier than making them these snow people with fur hats.
  19. Harld V

New Bannerlord Ideas

These are alot of great ideas. Here is some of mine:

>Make it so that when we hit a shield with an axe the shield actually breaks and not fall on the ground. This breaks immersion when I have a big axe and hit a wood shield and it just fall on the ground without breaking

> Reduce the damage of couched lance. The horsemen do 70 damage because they run at me with a horse and spear? This is way too much damage for little skill. This is very annoying.

>Make it so we can pick up and throw people and objects. I have a character with 15 strength and 6 ironflesh and I can swing my axe and do up to 100 damage, but I cant pick up a boulder from the floor and throw it at people? This needs to be in the game.

>More people in tavern. There is always a mercenary, companion, and maybe a farmer and merchants. No town people drinking. Not realistic when no one is drinking beer in a bar.
  20. Harld V

Strategy to avoid getting attacked while raiding?

Naikon said:
    Tournaments are also very good way to make money from early game. Depending on the mod, they can provide you huge amount very quickly. Renown that comes with them is bonus.

Tournaments are not good. They have too many horses and the stupid arena master gives everyone a big stick that is slow and does no damage that even the enemy cant use them. And sometimes I get a bow and a tiny knife. YOu waste alot of money to lose because of this.
Back
Top Bottom