Search results for query: *

• Users: Don_S
  • Order by date
  1. Baroque Forts - official thread of hosted server-side mod (new maps)

Sever name: Baroque_Forts Game mode: Captain Coop. Host: Don_Sotto Admins: Jan_Siepaka, Don_Sotto Map developer: Don_Sotto Hello there! I would like to present you my current project - hosted server-side mod of the Captain Cooperation mode available in M&B:WFAS. Long ago I have noticed that...
  2. [WFAS] Issue with setting custom names for new maps on dedicated server

Hello and thank you for your replies.

"From my observation real names shows after some time of server beeing online. Before this map is  often labeled as "Deathmatch"or smth like that."

Previously I have achieved the result you have mentioned (I have added new files to "SceneObj" folder, added lines corresponding to the maps in scenes.txt and added custom names in strings.txt). I thought that I did something wrong (names weren't displayed properly), so I reverted the changes.

However, could you please specify how long the server should run, so the names are changed for proper ones? Are we speaking about a couple of minutes, hours or even days?

Thank you in advance.
  3. [WFAS] Issue with setting custom names for new maps on dedicated server

Hello there, Well, the topic of this thread may be misleading as there are many similar ones on this forum (and also various guides explaining the process of creating custom maps etc). So, before I start describing the actual problem I encountered, let me tell you that I am aware of process of...
  4. [WFAS] Issue with setting custom names for new maps on dedicated server

Hello there, Well, the topic of this thread may be misleading as there are many similar ones on this forum (and also various guides explaining the process of creating custom maps etc). So, before I start describing the actual problem I encountered, let me tell you that I am aware of process of...
Back
Top Bottom