Search results for query: *

1. White Lion

Dev Blog 10/01/19

Please make unique armours for the merceneries and bandits, don't just give them faction gear.
  2. White Lion

Dev Blog 06/12/18

NPC99 said:
    Blead said:
    With all the kingdom management and clans and internal struggle, I wonder how difficult it will be to start your own kingdom, Do you need to persuade the other members of your clan to create a faction together with you or will the clan splinter?

With the whole clan thing, I think I am going to wait a while before I try to join any faction. First I would want to train myself up and my companions, amass a fortune of my own and get my renown up. Even then I wonder how hard it is to get a fief once it is captured. Sounds like a lot of voting needs to happen.

How will you guys start your game? As a good guy or a bad guy? You can also just go as chaotic neutral, do everything for money, the good the bad and the ugly (like slave hunting). Have slaves been addressed yet?

It would be nice if we could let them work in the fiefs to speed up projects (and they would be able to revolt.

Given minor factions, which are single clans, such as the Company of the Golden Bear can hire themselves out you should also be able to hire your clan out as a mercenary company to a major faction instead of joining it as a vassal clan.  :grin:

If being a mercenary is as rewarding as in Warband then you'll be better of as a vassal. It would be nice if we have the option to join one of these mercenary groups with the possibility to be their leader or better yet create our own, with a nice name and everything. I also hope that these mercenaries have their own unique equipment, and not just a copy-paste of the major factions gear.
  3. White Lion

Dev Blog 06/12/18

If I conquer a castle or city, will the village become mine as well, or it will belong to my faction and the king will choose who to give it to, like in Warband. You know, when you take a castle, you basically take land, a lot of it, including the villages who are in that land, so it would make sence.

Altho I must say that I would have loved to be able to upgrade my village with walls, farms, garrison barracks and pretty much all in between. I remember in Warband that I felt a connection of sorts with my first village, so it would have been nice if in Bannerlord we could transform a village in a castle and then in a big city, over a long period of time of course.

Will the castles/cities have their own garrison? Like in TotalWar for ex? Depending on what you build, you will get a certain number of troops? Or all the troops in there are placed by the player, like in Warband?

Off topic question: Can we have families if we don't choose permadeath?

RoboSenshi said:
    It looks alright but I prefer the original plan:

5M2Uehn.jpg
    Gjv4mt9.jpg

I do agree with you.

4. White Lion

Dev Blog 22/11/18

AlexHBK said:
    Yeah, i hope that permanent death will affect all the characters in the game, not just the main character.

It will be a useless feature if only the main character is affected by permadeath.

5. White Lion

Dev Blog 29/11/18

Beautiful lookin Castle.
  6. White Lion

Dev Blog 22/11/18

Will there be a posibility to only have boys? And more then 1? I wanna have 5 sons and I personally can't play as a female character.
    What if I die before I have any kids? What happens then?
    Can you choose the gender of the child? Can you change their appearance?
    Can I give land to my sons? Can they become my vassals? Can they become vassals to other lords?
    Can you have more wifes? What if your wife dies?
    Will the children have different personalities? Will the children fight civil wars?

We should be able to choose the gender and appearance of the child, maybe an option in the settings for those who what that, who don't want random children.
  7. White Lion

Dev Blog 01/11/18

xdj1nn said:
    SatelliteJedi said:
    Is it truly possible for someone to be so beautiful? And talented

Being a woman in gaming world must be a real pain, I mean, just look at the relevance of this comment  :facepalm:

You act like he insulted her entire family. I do agree that was cringey as hell but you over dramatize it.

I draw much of my inspiration from medieval TV shows and movies.

Oh God ...

8. White Lion

Dev Blog 30/11/17

578 said:
    Cale said:
    Aww was hoping for Sturgia

I swear to God they will never show them.  :lol: :lol: :lol: But then again I kinda feel Sturgians are more like Rus than scandinavian so prepare to be dissapointed.

This blog was good but instead of crossbowmen you should have shown med-high tier horsemen IMO.

For those who are new, Vlandian gameplay:

In the second video, i've seen some vlandian infantry with 2 handed swords and with javelins. Why do they have javelins? I hope in the single player game they won't have throwing weapons, a lot of times they use those throwing weapons as melee, and it sucks.
  9. White Lion

Dev Blog 25/10/18

Nice blog my dudes.
  10. White Lion

Dev Blog 16/08/18

Can't wait to see the news about singleplayer, thats my jam.
  11. White Lion

Dev Blog 09/08/18

Great blog, I really like the information regarding Troops selection, I always wanted to know in Warband what type of troop I will have(in the beginning of the game). Glad I can do that in Bannerlord, keep up the good work lads, big love from Romania!
  12. White Lion

Dev Blog 14/06/18

I love that Sturgian city.
  13. White Lion

Dev Blog 24/05/18

Good blog, I enjoyed it alot. Good amount of pictures to, that's always a plus.
  14. White Lion

Dev Blog 10/05/18

Good blog lads! Can't wait the next one.
  15. White Lion

Dev Blog 03/05/18

I really love the Sturgian and the Vlandian banners, good job TaleWorlds.
  16. White Lion

Dev Blog 12/04/18

Good Blog, good feature and I like the 2h swords on the back, it looks cool, who cares if it's not historically accurate, this is a game, not meant to be a history lesson, I would like if the hand guard of the two-handed sword will be longer, but it looks good nonetheless.

I have thousands of hours in Warband(mainly single player) and even nowdays I play the game once in a while, and since Bannerlord it's going to be better than Warband(a great game) in every aspect, I'm pretty sure I will have thousands of hours in it as well, I myself am pleased by TaleWords and I think they are doing a great job so far, so I don't understand some of you guys with "muh real features" every time a blog comes out.
  17. White Lion

Dev Blog 05/04/18

This must be one of my favorite blogs and I have to say that I really like the difference between level 1,2 and 3 of the castle. Keep up the good work TaleWorlds!
  18. White Lion

Dev Blog 29/03/18

Personally I enjoyed the blog, I don't understand tho why there are so many negative people all the time for all the blogs you post, don't get me wrong, constructive criticism and ideas it's not a bad thing and I actually like some of the ideas people come with, but just saying "this sucks, we already know..." it's foolish and won't improve the game.
  19. White Lion

Dev Blog 22/03/18

striking the balance between realism and gameplay is a tricky subject, and we are firm believers that gameplay should always trump realism
    I agree 100%, thank you for saying that TW.
    The system takes into consideration the force of the impact, meaning that the visual feedback from a cleaner strike or a heavier weapon will be more prominent.
    This is something that I really like, very immersive imo.
    And while minor details like this may not exactly be game-changing
    I think that minor details like this are very important and for me personally matters a lot considering I will create more characters with different styles of combat, different gear and so on.

Overall a good blog with good information.

Off Topic: A video of a massive single player battle (siege or field) to show how the factions fell/look/are now would not be a bad idea.
  20. White Lion

Dev Blog 15/03/18

Good blog with interesting info and the bush image is very beautiful
    blog_post_31_taleworldswebsite_02.jpg

Also really liking the knock-back animation, looks like it's been tweaked:
    5-WKd.gif
    I agree with Monk, the knock-back animation really looks amazing.
    Can't wait for the next blog.
Back
Top Bottom