Search results for query: *

1. TheCrusader5

In Progress Scoreboard UI is currently bugged with random text being discolored

Current in multiplayer the scoreboard will randomly be dark or light. Before the numbers would be light when people are alive and dark when they were dead. This served as a nice indicator in skirmish to see if someone is dead or not. Currently the scoreboard no longer functions like that and...
  2. TheCrusader5

In Progress NA East Duel servers continue to have ping issues occasionally.

This has been an issue for a while, and I have mentioned it in the past, but I just want to bring it up again that the NA East Duel Server will occasionally have ping spikes for the entire server. People will usually get around 500+ ping spikes. Just wondering if the devs even know about this issue?
  3. TheCrusader5

Need More Info NA East Servers Down

Summary: All the NA East servers are currently not up
  4. TheCrusader5

In Progress Constantly getting logged out of multiplayer when trying to assemble party

Summary: The game will constantly log you out when you are in the lobby. This is terrible when trying to create clan games, since people constantly get logged out and whenever one person gets in the party another gets logged out. How to Reproduce: Play mp and try to create parties it will...
  5. TheCrusader5

NA Matchmaking (MMR Based) For Skirmish + Captains

An MMR-Based Matchmaking System for Skirmish & Captains After an extensive beta testing period we at Bannerlord Matchmaking have decided to fully launch our NA skirmish matchmaking bot. The bot is in its 1.0v phase and will be started off with a clean slate for everyone that played during the...
  6. TheCrusader5

New UI is dog**** for names, who thought this was a good idea?

The new UI with my name The old UI with my name Can anyone explain why they decided to make names look like **** Edit: The ping box is also bigger than the name box for some reason
  7. TheCrusader5

Resolved Game Crashes when equipping an armor that can appear on multiple classes

Summary: The game crashes if you equip an armor piece for a class that you didn't originally purchase the armor for How to Reproduce: Equip an armor piece for a class after purchasing it for a different class Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10...
  8. TheCrusader5

Need More Info Block Changing Randomly

If you hold down block while holding a shield and than rapidly move your camera around your block will randomly change direction. I dont know if this is intended or not but I dont like how it changes my block orientation without my input so im asking for it to be fixed.
Back
Top Bottom