Search results for query: *

1. TheCrusader5

EU Native Duel In-progress European Duel Tournament Edition VI (87 players)

Your Nickname : TheCrusader5
    Your Steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheCrusader5/
    I have read and agree to abide by the tournament rules.
  2. TheCrusader5

v1.2.4-v1.2.5 Balance Changes

Hey, because its a highly preferred weapon already before the 1.2.4 changes, decided to rollback the changes and make it a bit more balanced by decreasing its length and damage. In current situation it's more in a balanced state alongside with other axes.
    Of course if it feels like too much, let us know and we will take a look at it again to find a suitable spot.
    Dont really understand the focus on the axe. Feel like the issue isnt that the axe is strong its that alot of other weapons are bad and dont have have any use case. Weapons should be more like the axe not the other way around.
  3. TheCrusader5

v1.2.4-v1.2.5 Balance Changes

Think most of these changes are positive. The cav dismount mechanic for me could be interesting if done well, it will punish archers and inf that mount horses. I agree with Hancock that cav might wanna get a little more resistance. The only other concern I have is the jav change, the stun while being non intuitive was a good mechanic that punished people for being greedy. If you believe that mechanic was bad for new players than you need something else to discourage people from having javs held all the time.
  4. TheCrusader5

In Progress NA East TDM Server Consistent Downtime and High Ping Issues

I have written multiple posts about this issue and they have yet to address it. Personally I dont really care that much about it but if they are gonna prevent loot from being gained in private servers and than add more expensive loot than their servers should work.
  5. TheCrusader5

In Progress Scoreboard UI is currently bugged with random text being discolored

Current in multiplayer the scoreboard will randomly be dark or light. Before the numbers would be light when people are alive and dark when they were dead. This served as a nice indicator in skirmish to see if someone is dead or not. Currently the scoreboard no longer functions like that and...
  6. TheCrusader5

In Progress NA East Duel servers continue to have ping issues occasionally.

This has been an issue for a while, and I have mentioned it in the past, but I just want to bring it up again that the NA East Duel Server will occasionally have ping spikes for the entire server. People will usually get around 500+ ping spikes. Just wondering if the devs even know about this issue?
  7. TheCrusader5

Need More Info NA East Servers Down

Hey, i have been informed that there were a temporary issue but it should be fixed by now. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.

Still an issue
  8. TheCrusader5

Update: The servers are back up but there is constant ping spikes to 900+ for everyone in the server
  9. TheCrusader5

Summary: All the NA East servers are currently not up
  10. TheCrusader5

In Progress Ground texture is missing for all native maps

My drivers are all up to date and everyone that I have talked to has this problem.
  11. TheCrusader5

In Progress Ground texture is missing for all native maps

This issue is happening to me as well.
  12. TheCrusader5

In Progress Constantly getting logged out of multiplayer when trying to assemble party

Hey, our team is investigating and working on the connection stability issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Do you know about picking up javs causes the server to crash sometimes?
  13. TheCrusader5

In Progress Constantly getting logged out of multiplayer when trying to assemble party

Summary: The game will constantly log you out when you are in the lobby. This is terrible when trying to create clan games, since people constantly get logged out and whenever one person gets in the party another gets logged out. How to Reproduce: Play mp and try to create parties it will...
  14. TheCrusader5

NA Matchmaking (MMR Based) For Skirmish + Captains

An MMR-Based Matchmaking System for Skirmish & Captains After an extensive beta testing period we at Bannerlord Matchmaking have decided to fully launch our NA skirmish matchmaking bot. The bot is in its 1.0v phase and will be started off with a clean slate for everyone that played during the...
  15. TheCrusader5

*Eight simple ways to improve Banner lord multiplayer and a poll to see the priority.

Chambers aren't consistent enough to be replicated even while you're practicing it in duel. I do agree this could be a great way to offset this problem, it doesn't exist though so maybe that is the suggestion.
    Chambers can actually be used reliably (not by me, but a guy called Vampy does it pretty well). The real problem with chambers is that they really have no use case, if you land a chamber its not even free dmg its pretty easy to block and thus the risk reward is terrible to even attempt them.
  16. TheCrusader5

Why is cav Knockdown in Multi ???

Well you actually have a dmg treshold but its basiclyy just 60dmg and more, i belive to knock someone down you need to hit his torso shoulder or Chest, yet the problem still stands, it made light cav useless
    I dismounted a cav that was not moving with 47 dmg
  17. TheCrusader5

New UI is dog**** for names, who thought this was a good idea?

Looks like a mistake to me, like they auto-sized the grid columns to all be the same width.
    How does that happen by mistake it takes 2 seconds to see a problem, this just adds to the evidence that they dont test MP at all.
  18. TheCrusader5

Patch Notes e1.8.0

I have no idea how anyone even comes up with that formatting for the scoreboard it makes 0 sense.
  19. TheCrusader5

New UI is dog**** for names, who thought this was a good idea?

The new UI with my name The old UI with my name Can anyone explain why they decided to make names look like **** Edit: The ping box is also bigger than the name box for some reason
Back
Top Bottom