Search results for query: *

• Users: Tikov
  • Order by date
  1. Tikov

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

DanAngleland said:
    Isn't that how it works already? As long as you dont have the server filter option which restricts the list to servers running the module you currently have loaded, I think all servers are shown. The only thing is if you choose to play on a server running Native or a different mod, the game has to reload (because the data for each mod/native is loaded before you reach the main game page).

EDIT: I just checked, and that is exactly how it works already- you just need to have the server filter unchecked (at the top right of the screen).
    I only request some comfort from developer side, without spending time on loading mod which isn't played. Mod load and servers check take about 3-5 minutes, while web list like this take few sec.
  2. Tikov

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

If Bannerlord have MP- what about official web server list like this http://mbportal.org.ua/serverlist-lic/gameservers.php. Its much easier then get through long game load in some modul and figure out that nobody plays it.
  3. Tikov

Napoleonic Wars: Moveing Forward

In fact DLC is sinking few months... and release wasn't best (FSE addiction to Conquest (which will never work due missing HUD and/or map) and Starforts sieges (84e server works well on MM but Vincenzo was against this kind of sieges and now... 84e is again main siege server)).

But since release of modul system YOU can make your own mod (but in fact you don't get enough attention for long time- like Zulu or NaS (btw both shows how are realsitic guns fun and playable) ).
  4. Tikov

Announcement! Napoleonic Wars Upcoming Patch & IndieDB

corsar95 said:
    We are waiting for the upcoming patch almost for 2 months  :cry:
    Only 2 months? C'mon standard FSE upcoming patch announced with ModDB voting never come out or change in differently named game during one year. :grin:
  5. Tikov

DrTaco said:
    Conquest sounds like a new gamemode really. As for the units, that's one class, for only the English and French, of which only two look playable. The deckhands are the French and British equivalent to the Russian Partisans it seems.
    If they are static, you can have them destroyable, if you can have them destroyable it means cannons... who on ships operate with cannons? :twisted:(In fact both- marines and sailors- you usually can't have so many men on ships to fully separate their roles)
  6. Tikov

Thandarius's Tropical Island- fine! With ships? Great!!
  7. Tikov

Army of Habsburg Event [Thursday in one week]

According to pic- White mountain event? :lol: That would be fast. :mrgreen:
  8. Tikov

North & South: Suggestions

I am not sure if it is allowed by plan or by mistake (and i get that it is alpha, but better to know) but sometimes you can double gun (2 rifles or rifle + revolver)
  9. Tikov

damonkey said:
    Tikov said:
    • Remove some hairs (pigtails especially)
    • after 1863 (ep.3?) will be nice to have possiblity to choose afro american skin (chance to restrict it only for CSA ?  and head model for privates of US black regiments)

There were a few African Americans fighting for the CSA. I don't think that it should be restricted.
    Yes i know that (I am sorry i wrote it down bad, how it looks) I want restrict afro americans only for free use in CSA, because (what i know) in USA they was only in black regiments with white commanders
  10. Tikov

• Remove some hairs (pigtails especially)
    • after 1863 (ep.3?) will be nice to have possiblity to choose afro american skin (chance to restrict it only for CSA ?  and head model for privates of US black regiments)
  11. Tikov

Dragonlordc1888 said:
    Tikov said:
    • Penetration of bullets like in Deluge (you can hit 2 enemies standing in a row)
    Never played Deluge, so what you mean with this? Remember, we speak of muskets! No shot had a single chance to penetrate more than 1 body (except for graze shot for the first man and hit another behind but that has to reduce the damage to both bodies ingame).
    To be correct we speak about Rifles and... http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~momonroe/minieball.htm Note last paragraph and have a nice day :wink:
  12. Tikov

• Tougher doors/gates for future siege (then maybe add DMG to engineer axe)
    • Ammo crates buildable by engineer ?
    • Less damage explosive crates
    • Penetration of bullets like in Deluge (you can hit 2 enemies standing in a row)
    • Bigger boats :cool:
  13. Tikov

Revolvers.

Oh yeah revolvers on horseback are great. I really love that run and gun tactic (yeah it is funnier on horse, but fight with them is fun too). Was in 1861 any cavalery reg armed only/mostly with revolvers?
    Guys get it- it's called first modern war for some reason- its not Shoot and pray then Bayo like in FSE NW- Shoot and pray that you don't need to use bayo is better.
    If nerf I choose D) (but damage reduction only about 5-10%)- I hate useless officers.
  14. Tikov

Revolvers.

They are fine in public play too. Infantry use rifle which is accuracy like... like rifle so only thing is not let enemy with colt come close, when you aren't in cover. (let enemy get close is your fault, stay without cover is your fault, get killed by revolver is your fault)
  15. Tikov

Initial response and thoughts

That "How ouch how ouch" cry is awsome and horrible at one time :grin:
  16. Tikov

Download Links!

Is possible to add shareserver/torrent link or faster mirror? I'm downloading 54 KB/s from FSE. :neutral:
    EDIT: thanks guys
  17. Tikov

Ban request- IVe corps siege server

If i found it i'll place it (and yes I use search)
  18. Tikov

◄ [Division] Legia Nadwiślańska ♦ Legion of the Vistula ♦ Légion de la Vistule ►

Maybe you can do something with one of your member (by name) Lysowic. He troll whole team on IVe corps siege server.
  19. Tikov

Ban request- IVe corps siege server

right now (10.sept 1:10 AM) on Lyon map there was huge amount of TK's. Two main TK was LN_4pp_ppor_Lisowic (engee abused one of trench exit and waste BP)  and BatlyaGit.
  20. Tikov

Reenactors Unite!

Franzmallalieu said:
    I'm planning on starting reenacting a Feldheer Kompanie based on the Eastern Front in WW2. I already have the gear, it's just to drive three hours 6 times a year  :neutral: and get involved with the organisation
    3 hrs isn't too much. Our events are about 2-9 hrs far and sometimes abroad (I really hate polish roads and our main 'highway'- worst roads in central Europe)
Back
Top Bottom