Search results for query: *

• Users: Amorphous
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Amorphous

SP - General Lords should notice my accomplishments

For example, when I'm the first one up the ladder in a siege my lord organized, and I slay a hundred men on the walls, my lord should notice that and get a relation bonus. The enemy lord should notice that, too, and perhaps get a relation bonus or relation loss depending on their personality...
  2. Amorphous

SP - General Projectile weapons should have your momentum added to theirs

What I mean: Imagine you're on horseback, riding at (arbitrarily) 10 m/s. When you shoot an arrow to your left, it will fly whatever the normal speed is to your left, but also 10 m/s forward as well. It's always bothered me that this isn't the case in Mount and Blade, because it kind of hurts my...
  3. Amorphous

Bans for in-game chat

Hey there, I'm not sure if there's been any word on this yet. But TW took a pretty harsh stance on toxic behavior during the closed beta -- threatening to revoke a person's key if they were found to be particularly bad -- and I think that's a good thing. They should take a similarly harsh stance...
  4. Amorphous

Registering bannerlord to my account

Extremely minor thing, but I'm wondering if there is / ever will be a way to get a little bannerlord badge for the forums just like with M&B1. It would be especially cool if I could get a special one from my closed beta key.
  5. Amorphous

Resolved Getting notifications that I can't pay wages despite having plenty of money to do so

Summary: I ran out of money to pay wages once, and every time thereafter that wages were paid, a similar notification popped up (with differing amounts of morale loss). How to Reproduce: Run out of money, I guess. I had one castle, two villages, two caravans, and a silversmith all affecting...
  6. Amorphous

What is this fearless lil guy called?

Does he have a name yet? If not, I think he should. He's braver than any of us. Never flinches, even in the face of grave danger. Probably because he could kill us all if he wanted.  In fact, I think he should be the king of Calradia.
Back
Top Bottom