Search results for query: *

1. Amorphous

Beta Branch e1.1.0

This is awesome, keep up the great work
  2. Amorphous

Patch Notes e1.0.10

Small is good I think; it means the low-hanging fruit are being exhausted! (or the devs are)
    I think it's a lil bit of both lol
  3. Amorphous

Patch Notes e1.0.10

Cloth sim fps patch. Nice!
  4. Amorphous

Confirmed: Copy-pastes of parents! This gonna get fixed?

I highly doubt they'd leave that as it is. It's just a placeholder system for sure.
  5. Amorphous

Start as a vassal option?

Starting as a vassal doesn’t necessarily mean he jumps to tier 3 clan level, and has a keep and all the bells and whistles, it simply means he’s already affixed and contributing to something politically, to create an established connection from the start... instead of merely spending the first 15 days or so slowly working your way to the faction you want to be a part of, and grinding up to become a viable mercenary... and then pledging your allegiance.

Clan size shouldn’t really matter in that regard, but being a vassal means you could be attacked in early game based on the early wars which could either hinder the players progress, or advance it in both economic and clan renown values.
    You quoted me but I don't really understand what any of this has to do with what I said.
  6. Amorphous

SP - General Lords should notice my accomplishments

For example, when I'm the first one up the ladder in a siege my lord organized, and I slay a hundred men on the walls, my lord should notice that and get a relation bonus. The enemy lord should notice that, too, and perhaps get a relation bonus or relation loss depending on their personality...
  7. Amorphous

Start as a vassal option?

Today, as a mercenary, I solo captured a castle for my kinsmen... the king auctioned it off (as one does) and the new lord moved in.
    I gained no reputation increase in any regard from it... Not from the King, not from the Lord that now has a new home... not even from my companions that had an acclaim to fame from it.
    Personally, I don't think this complaint has anything to do with the OP's suggestion. I completely agree with you that more things should be affected by you performing well, by taking castles / towns, or personally slaying dozens of men on the battlefield, etc. But I think you could solve that without removing the early game where you're a nobody trying to earn some respect.
  8. Amorphous

My impression of the game after 50 hours of play time.

A lot of these are just the result of the game being unfinished and I'm sure TW knows about them already, but I don't disagree with any of them.
  9. Amorphous

SP - General Projectile weapons should have your momentum added to theirs

What I mean: Imagine you're on horseback, riding at (arbitrarily) 10 m/s. When you shoot an arrow to your left, it will fly whatever the normal speed is to your left, but also 10 m/s forward as well. It's always bothered me that this isn't the case in Mount and Blade, because it kind of hurts my...
  10. Amorphous

Bans for in-game chat

The fact that we're having this conversation, and that I've had this exact same conversation/argument in now 4 different threads in the last 4 years on this forum alone tells me, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that what is or isn't "sensible" is entirely subjective.
    Subjective, sure. Apparent to any reasonable person, also yes. The fact that you are not a reasonable person is no concern of ours.
  11. Amorphous

Bans for in-game chat

lmao absolute galaxy brain take
  12. Amorphous

Bans for in-game chat

People have been banned inside the game (I believe) for hate speech, and I'm sure for official servers it'll stay that way. How it's managed now? I'm unsure, but people have indeed been punished for their actions. They may not have a definitive process right now (it seems), but it will come.
    I hope that's true. I'd really like to see a detailed breakdown of what systems they have in place and what systems they hope to implement as time goes on for punishments.
  13. Amorphous

Bans for in-game chat

Hate speech is never tolerated here.
    I'm talking about inside the game.
  14. Amorphous

Bans for in-game chat

I'm talking even about 5-8 years ago. I still don't see why time and money has to be wasted for the sake of you or I spending 3 seconds clicking the mute button on someone, and the negative side effect is people getting banned for misunderstood banter and ****posting which is a thing I enjoy seeing very much.
    Hey, I'm not really interested in arguing about why it makes me feel unwelcome in a gaming community if the company behind the game implicitly endorses hate speech. Just know that it does, and that most normal people feel the same way. That is the choice being made -- cater to racists and other bigots, or have a community where the rest of us feel welcome. That's all.
  15. Amorphous

Bans for in-game chat

What is this "rampant" you're talking about, exactly?
    It's possible that Valve has started to clean up a bit better -- I know Riot has with League. Which only proves my point more. When you actually focus on banning these people, the problem improves. Surprising!
  16. Amorphous

Bans for in-game chat

Only a tiny percentage of any playerbase actually behaves like this.
    Look at games like League, or DotA, or Warband to see how that "tiny percentage" runs rampant when you don't do anything to suppress it.
  17. Amorphous

Two Handed Swords Shealthed on the Hip instead of the Back Modding Question

I'm glad others want this as much as I do! Thanks for getting a mod up there so quick.
  18. Amorphous

Resolved Game Not Updating

You are updated, don't worry about it. If things in the patch notes aren't working for you on a new save, report those issues specifically.
  19. Amorphous

Let's talk about the Paradox model

there seems to be a certain divergance between what people are posting and how people are voting.

Silent majority?
    Is there? It looks pretty representative. Opinions in the thread generally seem to range from "paradox's dlc policy is bad" to "paradox should literally be nuked from orbit" and there are 34 votes against a paradox-style dlc policy vs 23 in favor. The majority is represented in this thread.
  20. Amorphous

Bans for in-game chat

I remember playing NW years ago that every regiment was content with racial slurs and stuff being thrown around like it was normal
    Yes, that's the result of letting racists know they're perfectly welcome to take everything over by refusing to ban them. That's why these people should start catching bans. It really does work. The idea that they'll just get louder and more obnoxious and start flooding everywhere else if you stand up to them has been disproven many, many times. They're cowards, first off, and lazy in addition. They might make a bit of noise as soon as the bans start coming out, but if you hold firm they generally go away. If they're not welcome in Bannerlord's multiplayer they'll all filter back out to the various multiplayer games that do welcome them, and good riddance.
Back
Top Bottom