Search results for query: *

1. pindabeep

Help a noob understand. What does the "code refactor" business mean?

basically, they are telling you there will be no updates for a long time.
  2. pindabeep

The Community and Myself Deserve a Refund!

It's too late, TW has already bought their Lambo's with your money.
  3. pindabeep

Been away for a month to wait for a couple new updates and i am horrified

what have they been doing for a month, not even any small changes and updates, the game world feels so dead and boring and feels soulless. There is no immersion with this game past the first 10 hours or so. Battles are the same just charge everything in and its an ez win even on harder difficulties. Cavalry are horrific at hitting their targets, The world economy is an absolute cluster****. Sieges are probably the only thing that have been drastically improved on from warbands sieges but the last time i played they were a buggy mess with the ai ignoring ladders and siege towers, i hope this has been patched. I am assuming that the next patch will actually be of decent size but at this point i dont really care and i am starting to lose interest
    You are not alone. In time the fanboys will realize this too.
  4. pindabeep

Early Access as defined by Tale Worlds

Has anyone noticed TW ALWAYS comes up with some excuses to delay the game? The newest trend is code refractor. I wonder what excuse they will use next.
  5. pindabeep

If anyone's still wondering about the perks...

Warband's attribute system offers more customizing IMO.
  6. pindabeep

Is it true that barely any perk is implemented?

I suspect we'll see a lot of "redesigns" and "overhauls" and "new implementations" while the mods like Community Patch actually implement real things with value.
    sad but true.
  7. pindabeep

To anyone who says "Buggy mess after 8 years"

Did you even read the thread? I'm Turkish but I literally said things about Turkish people being bigot and other bad things, also stated communication problem and slow pace problem. There are over 1100 employees working at CDPR right now do you really think it is fair to compare them?
    Now it makes sense why you made this thread. also, CDPR got where they are because they made good games. TW and CDPR pretty much started at the same level, they just took different paths.
  8. pindabeep

To anyone who says "Buggy mess after 8 years"

Buggy mess after 8 years. and let me guess: you are Turkish or a big fan of them. also, that's not a excuse, look at CD Projekt.
  9. pindabeep

SP - General Massive list of community suggestions (originally written on steam by WhiteGryff)

Massive list of community suggestions - that won't get implemented. Nice list but TW won't listen.
  10. pindabeep

New title game

Mount and Blade 1.5: Bannerlord
  11. pindabeep

I'm sorry but I finally give up, what the hell are TW doing? Nothing new in 3 weeks. Whoever is managing this team needs the boot.

Friend,

I suggest you take some time off this game and enjoy the summer. Come back in a month or two and you'll find progress.

I understand they are refactoring their code to move forward. It's going to take some time.
    more like 2 years lol. 2 months = 3 bugfixes
  12. pindabeep

Player Frustration

you guys will be shocked to find out the game is still the same in 4 months time.
  13. pindabeep

When we gonna have proper AI?

Short answer: never. Long answer: when a group of modders overhaul the AI.
  14. pindabeep

PLEADING TO TALEWORLDS STAFF -- NOT ONE SIEGE GAME IN 3 DAYS. THE GAME IS DYING FAST.

It's been dying since the initial 5 to 7 days when people realised it failed to meet 9% of player expectations. And has of course only gotten worse with the lack of direct communication, or lack of any significant additions to the game.

Oh look did they finally remove attack / block delay, changed the class system, added more maps, game modes and custom servers? Oh nooo it's another "fixed rare crash nobody was even aware of" and "changed this number nobody cared about to make it look like we did something".

The community have been suggesting ways to make this game what they've expected it to be? Yeah here, a list of your suggestions we somehow could not think of ourselves. When will we add them? Yeah, ysee, we're looking into it, we're working pretty hard on something and will surely consider these suggestions in the future sometime, maybe.

TW's mindset for EA seems to be to prioritise bug fixes and other technical issues, which for an EA game that is mostly feature complete and needs only polishing, its fine. The problem is, Bannerlord is nowhere near being feature complete so when you make the game playable the players will clearly see what the game is clearly lacking, namely e-very-y ****ing thing they expected there to be. They know when they encounter bugs, that the game is in EA and it's not uncommon for such bugs to be patched soon sometime.
    Bugs once again are not as a big problem as the lack of everything people wanted in the game, if you have a game that's fun, and more or less playable, people will come back to it despite having encountered bugs or issues, and you remove the bugs before the core game is fun and enjoyable and satisfying you expose your players to whatever this mess of a corporate bull**** this game is. What is the logic behind prioritising making the game playable when THERE'S SO LITTLE TO PLAY AND ACTUALLY ENJOY SO PEOPLE WILL QUIT ANYWAY.
    Pretty much.
    spot on.
  15. pindabeep

Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

No significant new content is coming, they have actually been pretty clear about that. People just don't want to accept that, since the game is an empty shell*, and probably closer to a tech demo than a finished game. The plans (as published) and statements on the steam page etc all suggest the same thing: this is it. A bit of spit'n'polish, and it's done.

Though at this point I don't know what will get people to wake up and smell the coffee, a lot of people still think the game will magically turn into whatever fantasy they have in their head if they just sit around saying "yay taleworlds!" all day, or something.

*empty shell is not equal to sandbox
    it's sad, really
  16. pindabeep

How is the game now?

pretty much the same as when it released
  17. pindabeep

Taleworlds Could Use An Action Plan

100% agree on the levelling sysstem. The old warband attribute system added way more depth to units than what bannerlord has.
  18. pindabeep

I think I will wait until this game is perfect

then you will be waiting for a loooong time
  19. pindabeep

Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

People like M&B mostly because of its awesome concept, not because it is well implemented. If a better, bigger and more experienced company would have done it, i think it could have been much better.
    This.
Back
Top Bottom