Search results for query: *

1. Kukost Koselig

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Either enjoy while it lasts, or use tweaks from my signature. I don't think the campaign AI setting influences the spawn rate of unique spawns.
    duuuude thanks!
  2. Kukost Koselig

Spawns invading Pendor at insane rates. Eyegrim gets re-summoned 2 days max, the Empire has like 4 or 5 snake armies of 900 each. All of this at 117 days.
    Is there a way to regulate or configure this rate of invading armies? Is it because I started with campaign ai at "good"?

edit - and I have been destroying this armies.
  3. Kukost Koselig

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

Redleg said:
    I appreciate the offer.  I am just finishing the final changes to version 3 and hope to release soon.  Perhaps you can make some samples and I will consider them for next version?

cool Redleg. I am thinking of doing something using your original theme of the Bayeux Tapestry. Initially for show I will do two options for the main menu using my screen size: 1920x1080.

I can deliver by sunday cause IRL. Cool? Just gonna drop it here so the comunity can **** on it lol
  4. Kukost Koselig

FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

Soooo, I bumped into this in mobdb:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/1257ad-enhanced-edition

I'm gessing is not the same as this "retweak". Anyway, I didn't downloaded it cause people are complaining that kingdoms won't go to war.

Is it the same as this one?
  5. Kukost Koselig

Questions and Answers (Q&A)

yo Redleg, do you wan't any help with some graphic art for main menu and the sort? I could help with some text creation if you want to customize the mod some more.
  6. Kukost Koselig

Suggestions for Versions after 2.5

Please change the inventory menu back to vanilla.
    The way "metal-gray" looks in this game it goes waaaaaay better with a darker background. Seriously is painfull to see all that brightess in menu, harder to distinguish weapon and armor design details and easier to spot hard edges and outlines.

Also character models... I don't understand the love this comunity has for grany skin textures. Why?! they are ugly, unrealistic and clash with the shape of character models in general. Let it be lightier and, if it is simpler, just remove excessive textures.
    I think this way it would be easyer to match head and body colors. Am I the only one that finds this, head and body with different colors, immersion breaking?

I know we can only see this in the arena, but as a guy that likes to solo warband in the early game I spend a lot of time in the arena.

On and all the mod looks great, armors are awesome, recruiting system seems refreshing and I can't wait to try freelancer mod with your fixes!

gg dude
  7. Kukost Koselig

Thnx for the answers Gorvex!

Gorvex said:
    Kukost Koselig said:
    Also(2), but not related, it is confirmed that everytime you sell prisioners no matter to who you sell, you are acttually helping those red brotherhood bastards right?
    Ramun the Slave Trader is not a Red Brotherhood agent for example. But why does it matter to you?
    [/quote]

Character creation. I am a former hunter in search for revenge after the leader of the bandits who killed my hunter mates on an ambush mannaged to escape to Pendor WITH the help of the mofo Red Brotherhood, soh, the brotherhood are my enemies... in a rpg kindda way.

I imagine that part of the campaign to be as imersion breaking as the "squire>revenge" options though (since in that scenario only "the leader" of the lords who raped your betroved escaped your vengeance... still you get weave after weave of assassins saying "let us dance over the sweet memories of your lover. Mine are quite sweet let me tell you"... how many "leader" was there? did they mispell and used singular when they ment plural? wtf?!).
  8. Kukost Koselig

Does the "Village being attacked by bandits" random encounter (not as a quest given by a farmer in the tavern) counts twards the "Epitome of Ineptitude"  negative Achievment?

Also is there anywhere to check failed quests and number of times you've been captured or defeated?

Also(2), but not related, it is confirmed that everytime you sell prisioners no matter to who you sell, you are acttually helping those red brotherhood bastards right?
  9. Kukost Koselig

All Achievements(Spoiler Alert)???

Does the "Village being attacked by bandits" random encounter, not as a quest guiven by a farmer in the tavern, counts twards the "Epitome of Ineptitude" negative Achievment?

Also is there anywhere to check failed quests and number of times you've been captured or defeated?
  10. Kukost Koselig

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

It seems funny to me that you get what ever bonus item you are entitled to by your choice of father even if you choose "d) Left you to fend for yourself".

Can't imagine a street urchin being able to save inheritance money or keep an expensive armor hidden somewhere until adulthood.

just saying.
  11. Kukost Koselig

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

0Q8SSsd.jpg

lol.... anyway, enough testing!

Meet Atok, son of a mysterious and absent father who he barely remembers, a street urchin turned poacher then bounty hunter, until his warband was slaughtered by The Red Brotherhood.
    (or as I came to call that character creation, "Ass Streethunter Revenge!")

He enters Javiksholm with his few possessions. Amongst them is the axe he is stubborn enough to continue to use and a fire in his heart to avenge his comrades and travel everywhere in this realm called Pendor, meeting his fellow commoners and aiding them in their struggle to make the ends meet to their lord's standards.

1A8IEzP.jpg

... ok I thought I was doing ok
    yALv3j7.jpg

JP6yY8F.jpg

For Honor, Mead and Maidens!
  12. Kukost Koselig

why is archery so broken in this mod and everything else just pales at its side?

my dudes, I'm about  to (like right now) to start a solo... sort of campaign of PoP and did a lot of tests of the playstyle I want to do. (it started with an stereotype barbarian, but u can guess it has changed by now)

Arrows, bolts ... AND thrown are OP in Pendor? Yes! In an enraging way!
    It should be like this? IMO Yes! Mofo every civilization has developed ranged weapons for a reason. Stop thinking swors and axes where supreme in the battlefields of antiquity, they wheren't. Any historians in the house can correct me if I am wrong, but even the Samurai prefered ranged in the battlefield.

0Q8SSsd.jpg
  13. Kukost Koselig

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Still doing some test for my solo rpg run of a crazy barbarian dude:
    iRKCrxM.jpg
  14. Kukost Koselig

Baltic Marauder said:
    Dunno about ini but you can do it pretty easily with morghs editor.

yeeeah. gonna have to get to it eventually  :facepalm:
    thnx Marauder
  15. Kukost Koselig

Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

hey peeps! Is there a way to change a weapon from cathegory?

"For example" Long Spiked Club from polearm to two handed  :mrgreen:
  16. Kukost Koselig

I have a couple of stupid suggestions. Please beare with me:

1- Please remove the "deaths" of regular arena (not Tournaments) from counting twards the Masterful and Legendary Warrior Achievements. Some of us just like to grind the thing but it feels sort of cheating to get the achievement this way.

2- Can the Long Spiked Club be a 2 Handed weapon instead of Polearm? I know this is from native... and it is a crap weapon but... you know it maks sence to me. (if not possible, is there a way I can change that via .ini file some way?)

thnx  :mrgreen:
  17. Kukost Koselig

Mauibuilt said:
    Is there a way to scale down the difficulty of bandit lairs for low level characters? I've started a clean start with no export/import and doing bandit lairs at a low level feels way too hard considering how often those are given as quests. I've had maybe 12 enemies spawn and couple of them are high tier troops like heretic invokers. The best troops I have in the beginning are usually mid level kingdom troops who can handle bandits fine, but the invokers run through them. I can't handle them one on one since my one handed weapon proficiency is 100 ~ 150 and my archery is 170.

I have no problem with it being difficult mid to late game since you should have better troops to bring with you and much better weapon prof. to fight them one on one, but it just seems way too hard for early game especially since doing quests are what you'd be doing more of in early game.

duuuude Vanskerrie Lair is insane! One spawn point right next to the other and dudes just pop by the tens throwing axes. First time I got to finish it I was between lvl 10 and 20 and counted 33 mofos. No joke!
  18. Kukost Koselig

Rare/Magic Item List

Just found out that the Shadow Knights have all 3 gems that are sold in the 4 ways inn. What do they do again?

Maybe they are a shortcut to haste? Gonna test them before making my orc barbarian solo killing machine learn haste and dump a whole lot of points around to figure out how to get that spell.
  19. Kukost Koselig

What do you raise to become a dodge specalist?

hey, thnx for the quick response gsanders!

so if anyone is interested in results about dodge testing regarding version v150 p4c:
    going bellow your strenght number with your encumbrance grants a maximum of 60% vs melee, but no aditional percentages for lower encumbrances.

strength 24 and 15 encumbrance gave me de 60%, however 23 encumbrance droped dodge to 45%.

this mod does classic roleplaying very very good.

20. Kukost Koselig

What do you raise to become a dodge specalist?

Morrowind Mod Man said:
    If I want a character to remain at 60% dodge while in gear and holding weapons, what do I increase?

Also, what's the cool down between dodges?

And should I also have a dodge character specialize in unarmed combat? Is an unarmed character viable right now?

Does the rogue class get a bonus to dodging attacks?

hey, I can't find where do I check my dodge percentage. Am I too stupid? It is enabled in Phantasy Calradia settings, but I can't find it in "check abilities" in camp menu...
Back
Top Bottom