Search results for query: *

• Users: switchfoot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. switchfoot

Multiplayer freezes

Hi guys, I started having this problem not long ago - everything was ok during the beta testing stage. What's my problem: after playing multiplayer for a while (let's say - 15-30 minutes) the game just freezes and the screen goes black. Sometimes, I can go back to the game after a while (about...
  2. switchfoot

[bug] render bug...?

Hey, I was playing warband MP earlier today and in the middle of playing, the whole screen suddenly got black and I couldn't do anything. I heard some sounds of battle like in normal game, but I just couldn't see anything. I pressed ctrl+alt+del and killed warband and wanted to start it again...
  3. switchfoot

[suggestion] Heavy cavalry

I've been testing the new cavalry system which was brought to warband in the 0.800 version earlier today and I think that it would be cool to differentiate light and heavy cavalry more using the new "x" thing. My suggestion is: If the player is using warhorse or charger (maybe even hunter, but...
  4. switchfoot

Sarranid Sultanate

So what do you guys think about the newly added faction called Sarranid Sultanate? Do you think it fits Mount&Blade? And what about their weapons and stats? I personally think that they need some representative weapon just like the other factions - Swadians got 2h swords, Nords have got axes etc...
  5. switchfoot

Connection is lost

Hi guys, almost every time I play this great game, it crashes after a few minutes. All it says is "Connection with the server is lost" or something like this. Do you know what can I do with this problem? Other players are still playing when I join the server again, so it's probably only mine...
  6. switchfoot

Dark Knights

Hey, I just started playing this mod and I've got one question: how hard it is to beat the Dark Knights? I'm not sure that I will be strong enough to beat them after those 70 days (not sure about the number right now). How many castles, towns and vassals should I have before they start raiding...
Back
Top Bottom