Search results for query: *

1. DoHope

OPTION TO TURN AUTOSAVE OFF!!!

Yeah right buddy, lots of games have quick save times. And this game requires you to go from town to town trading and recruiting, and a lag freeze should not be happening that long just to save a game. The devs need to and probably will optimize it but havent because they're not done the game, having little ticks like this ruin the immersion and create stress in the game because you are immersed and trying to recover and trying to get big, but when 10 minutes out of your 4 hour game session is involved in auto saving because you left a town, thats a deterrent to keep playing the game. now they've done it with Bannerlord and I just tried to search for this problem and realized its on bannerlord now and its again 20 seconds.
    There is no hope for optimization for Console Warband because it's a money-grab, plain and simple. The dev team has their heads so far up their tight BEHINDS because that's where they keep all the console $$$$
  2. DoHope

Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

You said you were well read? Read half the posts in this area, they are dedicated to Bannerlord
    They should be dedicated to anyhing they are supporting and generating revenue from.

(That includes console warband)
  3. DoHope

Hi xbox players can we talk

Yeah Vei pretty much summed it up well, now the servers are active so more clans have been popping up.
  4. DoHope

Xbox GamePass Flood

July 15th mount and blade warband for the Xbox console was placed as a free to play game for all GamePass subscribers. We saw our servers quadruple in size overnight. Servers are so full they crash after a map change. The developers need to check their server traffic. This game demands an...
  5. DoHope

Open Buggy UI & Connection Issues! Please help!

This is on multiplayer V1.030: any text box that appears in-game resets the equipment selection cursor, so it becomes infuriatingly difficult to navigate the UI. Any map change on a full server crashes the game, 64/64 or 32/32, everytime. And sometimes servers won't connect for certain players...
  6. DoHope

1.03 Feedback and Bugs

Let's be clear about why cross platform isn't happening because it is possible, look at PUBG/Fortnite for example. Cross platform isn't happening because the devs don't give two sh*** about us. 

We are money
  7. DoHope

Taleworlds giving up on consoles?

M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
    As of now, we don't have any plans to update Warband on PC or any other available platform. This does not mean that we are not actively supporting Warband. If there is a new game-breaking bug discovered we will fix it. Please don't hesitate to report bugs or feedback about any of our games, we will always investigate them.

Forgive me for digging this up 2.5 months later, but this is a load of sh** and so are you for not doing your research.

There are players glitching outside of the map, especially on battle servers, as the entire lobby is forced to watch them.

This is particularly devastating to clans when they want to orchestrate a clan battle, you can imagine the frustration associated with a game-breaking glitch like this.

the polls rarely ever go through either.
  8. DoHope

Xbox Servers are down

Cpt. Nemo said:
    I am sure they are trying to patch it asap.

Let us be precise with our wording.

Are you really sure they are working on it? It's been put off for 3 years now.
  9. DoHope

Xbox Servers are down

Cpt. Nemo said:
    They are already well aware of the issue, as indicated by that response I posted and the numerous other threads on this site and elsewhere.

Hah, sneaky mod! Indeed what you say is true, but I said patch the bugs, not have them aware of it.
    What's ability without opportunity? What's awareness without action? Nothing

10. DoHope

Xbox Servers are down

Cpt. Nemo said:
    The mysteries of the cloud, it seems.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    We are extremely sorry for this issue. We transferred the server to the cloud recently and didn't expect there to be any issues, but clearly, something is wrong. We are investigating the issue and will do our best to get things back to normal as soon as possible.

The community deserves compensation, and you represent us; time to for ask the devs to patch the bugs
  11. DoHope

Xbox Servers are down

Cpt. Nemo said:
    It seems servers are down for everyone, and it's been spotty like this for a few days now.

what gives?
  12. DoHope

Console Mount and Blade:Taleworld's Neglected Child

we are alone beating the dead horse. going nowhere broken servers crash to reset and crash again. and for three years, "not right now" "allocating resources elsewhere" instead of to the game we love to play. the devs do not exist either dead or alive and dead to us same thing. Bug...
  13. DoHope

Xbox

M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
    We are always looking for the feedback and bug reports for our games. Console ports or PC, no matter the platform. Always saving them for a possible update to fix issues for the future. But at this point, we are not planning to update Warband on any platform for the near future. Our developers' priority is working on Bannerlord and we don't want to allocate resources away from that.
    The developers priority is their current project, because, that is their job.

but the company's priority as a whole is the satisfaction of the consumer.
    It is only with financial support that the company even functions at all, thus, we, not bannerold, are your number one priority.
    That is how the state of any nation functions too, by order of the people it serves. Your country, Turkey, for example, operates in the same fashion.

Question - if you guys aren't going to fix anything, why bother taking feedback at all?
    But, I'm a firm believer in pragmatism, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and guess what, I'll even make your job easy for you.

Go find the oldest patch updates from when the game was first released back in 2010, and voila! You now know every foreseeable bug, glitch and fix for console mount and blade because your developer team recklessly ported the oldest version of the game.
  14. DoHope

Game crashes on Xbox One S

Correct, the developers have a console stashed away somewhere in their studio.

But you don't.
    And neither do some of the people responding, that was what I was getting at.

Anyone who plays console mnb knows, without a shadow of a doubt, the campaign is dysfunctional
    I guess you know that too, but you only know in theory, you don't really know, do you.

15. DoHope

What good are any of your responses if you don't even own a console to begin with?

At least my response tackles the fundamental issue at hand
    PC players thinking they can help console players.

The devs and any other PC user, are no more useful than the broken NPCs on console mount and blade.

16. DoHope

M.ArdA_TaleWorlds said:
    That's really a very odd bug. Will try to reproduce it. How old is your save in terms of in-game days?

step 1: own an xbox
    step 2: buy mnb on xbox
  17. DoHope

Hints and Suggestions for Warband on Console.

Cpt. Nemo said:
    The port is disappointing, but it isn't quite that bad.

It isn't that bad... in what capacity? compared to the latest version, it is quite bad.
  18. DoHope

Hints and Suggestions for Warband on Console.

Cpt. Nemo said:
    The console port is just like the PC version

Nay, we have the first version of M&B:Warband ever released, pre-patch
Back
Top Bottom