Search results for query: *

• Users: RemiW
  • Order by date
  1. Open Crap FPS on AMD A12, R7, 12gb laptop! ...please help? :(

ur integrated card got 500mb vram, the other one 4000 mb is shared but its a very slow memory, u need either GPU or lower the settings, thats the only way because ur VRAM is too LOW handle game above some settings, try to mix settings high-very high and disable bodies and lower tree details, but as said ur integrated is too bad.
  2. Resolved Failed to login.

as for reply above i checked bannerlord and cerfitication key is not trusted for me but for battleeye it is, so maybe that's why? idk.
  3. Resolved Failed to login.

Alright, just trying to help people, its not hard to upgrade, whats the harm?
    It doesn't matter if it's hard if u can't understand that, i have both of windows genuine and if u didn't used win10 before u prob will regret it for using it and will return to older w7 same as most of people use Win7 due not to having money to upgrade but better perfomance/stability and not new gen things from microsoft that creates so much input lag in all games? If u can't understand or help to use W7 with this game then don't speak.
  4. Resolved Failed to login.

we want the fix to play the bannerlord on multiplayer with windows 7 not to upgrade to windows 10, single player works fine for most of the users now and multiplayer doesn't? Post only if u can help users to play with W7 please.
  5. Need More Info 10 second Crash/Lag

windows 10 lag nothing due to game
  6. FIXED NON STARTING

If u have windows 10 and can't start go into Control Panel where u uninstall games click Turn Windows features on or off and check the .Net framework 4.7.2 or smth like that (should be at default when i remember how it was)
  7. FIXED NON STARTING

If u have Win7 and u can't open game for what ever reason. try this: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/4054530/microsoft-net-framework-4-7-2-offline-installer-for-windows It's framework 4.7.2 version since my windows update didn't installed this (and if u have above 7Gen it prob won't...
  8. First startup error

Maybe the steam didn't install something what should be installed? I checked SteamWorks Shared folder and shows OpenAL but it didn't install it within Bannerlord (or maybe.. it was other game) so anyone know how to re-run first time startup for Bannerlord to redownload it's needed files without uninstalling?
  9. First startup error

don't think so since it states the fact it supports win7, i have the same .net frameworks and directx and Visual C++ and same nvidia graphics driver version
  10. In Progress Game wont start

Starting from Bannerlord_Native in bin folder same problem but atleast it shows the 'loading screen' and crashed instantly after that with no message.
  11. First startup error

before then on windows 10 (same pc) worked perfectly but it was on beta not full game.
  12. First startup error

same thing
    GTX 980TI
    i7 8700
    16G Win7 64bit HomePremium
  13. [WBMM] Unban Appeals

Your nickname: Remi
    Server & Time (if possible): chuj wie
    A short description of the situation: up
    For how long were you banned?: fking long
    Who banned you?: idk
    What rules did you break?: said ******
    Why should we unban you?: long time passed by everyone needs a chance and christmas are almost upon us so why not?
  14. Closed Beta Players... can you talk mechanics yet?

I've filled my steam cd-keys now i was needed from steam for my 'acc' details since of security - do u have people who's scamming and trying to get ur steam acc from steam staff with our own cd-keys???????????????????
  15. [WBMM] Unban Appeals

Why should i show remorse towards someone who banned me with rather his personal vendetta towards me rather than me breaking the rules? Clearly shows stacked admin team right there, u have low player base and yet u still ban people who say 'nihha' not like this community doesn't even got 1 Afro-American guy? If ban appealing isn't showing remorse for you then who know what is.....
  16. [WBMM] Unban Appeals

Thanks for agreeing, leave plx.
  17. [WBMM] Unban Appeals

I barely used chat, but that changed when while i had annoying time with u Kane and ur whole band of **** in ts and same as as u had with me so we know how it ended, not even gonna regret since all u did was not what 'admin' should DO especially favouritised his friends and didn't ban them (not gonna repeat since u know what i meant on my appeal), as for me it's totally retarded and there was nothing to regret(?), it was ur bad admining, and I was the one who took the blame since no one really could take the ban and responsibility that most of u are ****ty players and die? It's just so typical in M&B where everyone looks who's fault of death rather to do something with it and get along trying to fix mistakes or anything????????
  18. [WBMM] Unban Appeals

Your nickname: Remi
    Server & Time (if possible): .
    A short description of the situation: long time ban, basically 1 wrong word and nothing more, many say i troll since they we're so bad so i took the blame even thought i had better score than most of this **** people i played with, but long story short it was long time and besides i said **** theres nothing more.
    For how long were you banned?: half year?
    Who banned you?: Kane prob
    What rules did you break?: up
    Why should we unban you?: long time and not even reasoned, saw many people (friends of admins) that curse and even say **** and no **** no ban or warn and anything, and i got perm just because of '****' and 'fed' when i had better score than them? plz..

@down idgfk not gonna read all this topic, now gtfo?????????????????
  19. OpenBRF

Hello, quick question - why whenver i try to 'copy complete' a file from another mod to new opened tab of openbrf it just doesn't let me paste? (video below showing it)
  20. character saving/face

Hello, can someone could tell me where/how can I get my profile face on multiplayer (PW4.5 where I created my face) so when I format my pc next time ( gonna be withing 3-5 months due to new PC ) so I could have all the same face without doing it over again? ( didn't remember exactly how i...
Back
Top Bottom