Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Game crashes when loading save

Once again tested without mods on an old, unmodded save and it worked. I'm going to go ahead and try to create a bunch of new campaigns with different mods to see which one exactly is causing the issue.
    Edit: I think I've come to the conclusion that using the mods ATC Troop Changer and My Little Warband together to create units and recruiting them is causing my saves to corrupt. After making a tree and recruiting soldiers, a few minutes later is crashes when trying to save. Just a possibility.
  2. Resolved Game crashes when loading save

2021-08-20_01.33.18_9ca7442c7ed2985aa2f453b284c8bad7
  3. Resolved Game crashes when loading save

To add: I have verified the files, tested it without mods and also tried safe mode.
  4. Resolved Game crashes when loading save

Summary: Trying to load a save sends me to the loading screen and after 15 seconds, it crashes. Does NOT occur when I create a new campaign or sandbox until I exit and try to load it. I have reverted to 1.6.0, and reinstalled the game, nothing has worked. I have uploaded a crash dump, although...
  5. Changing troop culture, mod help.

FearSpear said:
    Usually if you talk to whoever you have appointed minister of your court in the location you have established your court, there will be an option to change troop culture for a sum of money. You might have to appoint a companion or your wife as minister in order to gain the more advanced options like that.

This is the wrong board to post this in though lol

Edit: On second look at that particular mod it seems that while culture can be changed, for certain fiefs it bugs out or something, causing you to not receive troops of your culture, but troops of the culture the fief has originally. I don't know how to help you with that particular problem.

Yeah...I noticed that while I was taking over The Vale with Westerlands troops.
  6. Changing troop culture, mod help.

I've been looking through, and noticing some mods such as Diplomacy/Floris. I currently play on A World of Ice and Fire (www[dot]moddb[dot]com/mods/a-world-of-ice-and-fire) that doesn't allow the changing of troop culture. I've noticed people publish coding to edit in changing village...
Back
Top Bottom