Search results for query: *

1. [Solved] Add MissionBehavior in custom battle

I figured it out:
    The implementation I was using was kind of an anti pattern. What you actually want is to use MBSubModuleBase.OnMissionBehaviorInitialize to add any mission behaviors that are present on all missions.
    I was trying to do it through MBSubModuleBase.OnGameStart which was my mistake.
  2. [Solved] Add MissionBehavior in custom battle

This is a question related to bannerlord modding api Current implementation of my mod uses campaignGameStarter.AddBehavior to add a campaign behavior and that behavior later on adds mission behavior via Mission.Current.AddMissionBehavior This is working for campaign, but I would like the same...
  3. SP Native Diplomacy 4.litdum (v1.7 has been released - 28.02.2023)

Nice mod m8, I just have a few suggestions/bugs:

• Diplomacy's autosell sometimes sells food i autobuy, and doesn't sell other unneeded items. (I tested this only in one save)
    • Those nice lady in tavern has so huge boobs that they are pixelized :grin: (I don't know if this is your mod or you just merged it)
    • I personally dislike new walking/idle animations, and also prefer native attack animations (to keep my blocking reflexes in MP). Your download has a file that removes just new attacks and blocks, I would LOVE to have a file that removes both new walking/idle and attack/block animations.
    • Keep things awesome  :cool:

Also the new sound effects are awesome, the first time I killed forest bandit with my sword from the horseback gave me chills. :grin: Kudos to author!
Back
Top Bottom