Search results for query: *

1. Hulagu

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Decrease damage on throwing weapons seems tremendous, I wonder how it will effect to gameplay
  2. Hulagu

How to balance Khuzait.

Horse Archer:
    I'm not even going to talk about horse archer for that long. All you need to do to balance the horse archer and make it viable again:

1. Revert the latest archery update with some minor tweaks, decreasing the accuracy was an ok idea but this is too much. Remove the rng or at least reduce it from this unit.
    2. Revert the 1.5(I think) update for horse archer which gave them 50 ARROWS with extra arrows perk and reduce their arrows significantly.
    3. Increase the bow drawing and releasing the arrow time by 1 second at least, so archers don't fire like Legolas from LOTR.
    4. (FROM FEEDBACK) AI horse archers in captain already sucked and had to stand still to shoot even before 1.5.3 so this update completely killed them in captain too. AI accuracy needs to be better and AI should be able to shoot accurately whilst moving.

Make horse archers great again! They can be countered by any other cavalry and almost all foot archers right now.

I think Khuzait doesn't need 2 handed shock infantries, they already have unique horse archers to counter them so buffing them should be priority to make Khuzait balanced again.
  3. Hulagu

MP Menavlion in Multiplayer

Menavlion is fine, I think they just need to nerf cavalry. Menavlion + a horse = OP. They need to make the horses easier to kill with polearms.
    Yes! It shouldn't be that easy to use menavlions on horseback
  4. Hulagu

[MP/SP] Dynamic Blocking Debate

As we cannot test this fluid blocking system in an MP environment, I have decided to test it with the help of the Improved Combat AI mod which allows you to maximize the capabilities of the AI. The test with the AI at max melee level (100), could perfectly be a simulation of a combat with an intermediate user in an MP environment.

Good job, it looks stunning, I already felt the smoothness and exicement in the combat, let hope this mod take attention of the developers
  5. Hulagu

[MP/SP] Dynamic Blocking Debate

Looks beautiful and one of the best mod in terms of enhancing game quality, I would like to see it as official uptade, it would definetly made MP battles more fun for everyone
  6. Hulagu

Patch Notes e1.0.4

Crafting axes! I was waiting for that one
  7. Hulagu

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Bugün saat 15:45 civarında yeni beta kodları gönderilmiş. Mail hesaplarını kontrol etmek isteyen varsa kontrol edebilir.
    Bana gelmiş, bir hafta zorunlu izindeydim ilaç gibi geldi.
  8. Hulagu

A Sketch a day until release of Bannerlord

I saw your posts on reddit too, all of them beautiful, nice work dude
  9. Hulagu

Devblog about modding

Few weeks ago Callum said that they would answer questions from modding community, I don't know but maybe there were not enough question to fill that blog.
  10. Hulagu

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

Long time ago...:grin:
    _pRgt.jpg

This is unthinkable with the current "equipment differentiation" with color applied in MP.

This is diversity I mentioned ?
  11. Hulagu

I personally would like to see a more early turkic/steppe look for the khuzaits rather than their current look, which seems to be based off mongol reenactments with all that leather.

I agree, as developers said : "The Khuzaits are based partially on the Mongols but also on their more modest cousins, the Avars, Göktürks, Kipchaks, and Khazars, who were more regional powers than global ones. "

So I would like to elements from others. At least in minor factions.

Also I think Osprey is good source of inspiration so here few examples and recommendations;

Khazars (Only units number with reference number "1" in both illustrations represents Khazar cavalry);

Gokturks/Turkic Khanate;

Seljuks 10-11th Century;

Avars;

Peoples of Steppes are diverse and colourful, I love current Khuzait theme but I want to see others elements developers mentioned in Dev-Blog.
  12. Hulagu

Bannerlord Fiyatının Kazık Olduğu Gerçeği

Bu oyunu kaldırabilecek bilgisayar bütün donanımla en az 3.000 TL, bu parayı veren adam oyun alırken şikayet etmesin. Adamlar bu fiyata kahve molasında karar vermemişlerdir herhalde, arkasında bir maliyet hesabı, geleceğe yönelik projeleri fonlama planları olamaz mı?
    En önemlisi serbest piyasa ekonomisindeyiz, oyunlarına bu değeri biçmişler, sende incelemelere, oynayış videolarına bakarsın, değer biçtikleri fiyata değeceğini düşünüyorsan alırsın yoksa almazsın.
    Yoksa Taleworlds biz kar amacı gütmeyen bir hayır kurumuyuz dedi de biz mi duymadık?
  13. Hulagu

This armor overhaul was done by using the already existing armors in-game, made for singleplayer campaign.
    Hearing that rising my hype every time for SP campaign and see your other designs.

Btw one of my favorite is new armor of Khuzait spearman that is reminded me this kind iconic lamellar armour of steppe people; https://i.hizliresim.com/LGdjZ1.jpg
  14. Hulagu

Taleworlds care about its community and valuable ideas of members of community, this board proved that again by 0.8 patch of Beta, I also say thank Piconi and Terco_Viejo and every other person who contributed and contributing to community with their efforts on this board.
  15. Hulagu

Found some pictures that I thought could be inspiration for a more vibrant Aserai aesthetic.
    UQDup.jpg

This sketch represent not a mamluke but Khurasani cavalry from 7th century, so it is simply Persian, I would like to see Aserai as mixture of late Sassanids and Pre-Islamic Arabs but if the plan is to keep them as pre-islamic Arabs it is better to keep them on current state.

Btw full sketch; https://i.hizliresim.com/E2QBav.jpg
  16. Hulagu

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Ben piyasada tekrar oynanabilirliği bu kadar yüksek bir oyun olduğunu zannetmiyorum. Türkiye için daha düşük fiyat bekliyordum ama fiyatının hakkını vereceğinden eminim.
  17. Hulagu

Official release date of EA

Every new patch fix many things and brings nice features, imagine to having much better game 5 weeks later which fixed and polished more
  18. Hulagu

(temp) Dev Blog 14/02/20

Thanks for blog and your efforts guys, in this short time I wouldn't except such a great overhaul, it will change everything comparing to Warband, Great Job!
  19. Hulagu

New Faction

Isn't map huge so far and factions are diverse enough or am I getting old? :roll:

Also there are mods for Warband covers most of the world or has enormous fantasy map with tons of factions, I never travelled to some parts of these maps and didn't interact with all factions.

If they will add some factions, I would like to see factions emerged from existed ones or simple invaders such as Nords
  20. Hulagu

Size of battles

Bannerlord's optimization looks great, I am very hopefull for huge battles
Back
Top Bottom